Manager, Talent Acquisition
Chicago, Illinois, United States
Weber Shandwick is seeking a Manager to join its Talent Acquisition team.
- Build and cultivate strong relationships with client groups by understanding business objectives and providing solutions to talent needs.
- Attract innovative talent via direct sourcing, industry networking, internet/social media recruiting, and employee referrals.
- Facilitate best-in-class candidate experience.
- Accurately manage the administration of candidate and requisition status reports, hiring metrics, compliance with EEOC regulations and company recruitment policies.
- Demonstrated ability to establish oneself as a strategic, consultative partner and build highly effective relationships across the organization.
- Must exhibit poise with strong communication, negotiation, and influencing skills.
- Demonstrated ability to manage high volume, full cycle recruitment activities for various professional levels.
- Experience with recruitment ATS systems and recruitment tools.
- Success in implementing innovative methods to source and attract passive candidates.
- Solid understanding in effectively managing the candidate and hiring manager’s experience in the recruitment and onboarding process.
- Strong business acumen; keep abreast of market trends and track the competition.
- Ability to juggle multiple priorities/deadlines through exceptional project management.
- Working knowledge of common HR practices, employment laws and/or government compliance regulations as it relates to recruitment and hiring.
- Expertise in recruiting best practices, with a focus on diversity.
- 4+ years of progressive experience recruiting business operations talent. Agency recruiting experience preferred but not required.
Weber Shandwick is a leading global marketing and communications network that delivers next-generation solutions to brands, businesses and organizations in major markets around the world.
We push beyond category convention, pairing data-driven insights with creative prowess to deliver game-changing ideas that earn attention and drive business impact. We have a deep bench of talent across sectors and specialty areas, including brand and B2B marketing, healthcare marketing, change management, employee engagement, corporate reputation, crisis management, data and analytics, technology, public affairs, social impact and financial communications.
Led by world-class strategic and creative thinkers and activators, we have won some of the most prestigious awards in the industry. Weber Shandwick was named to Ad Age’s A-List in 2020 and Best Places to Work in 2019. The firm earned 25 Lions at the 2019 Cannes Lions International Festival of Creativity.
Weber Shandwick is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. Weber Shandwick recruits qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, ethnic or national origin, protected veteran status, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status or citizenship status.
We make our careers website accessible to any and all users. If you need an accommodation to participate in the application process, please contact us at JobAppAccommodation@ipgdxtra.com. This email address is not for general employment inquiries or vendors; rather it is strictly for applicants who require special assistance accessing our employment website. Due to volume, messages sent to this email address that are not related to an accommodation cannot be answered.