Senior Manager, Client Experience
Montreal, Quebec, Canada
SENIOR MANAGER, CLIENT EXPERIENCE
We are seeking a dynamic and motivated Senior Manager to help lead an integrated team across marketing functions. This position is responsible for driving the success of the client relationship, including meeting client objectives within given budgets, and translating all of these factors into strategic briefs and corresponding planning documents to ensure client satisfaction. The Senior Manager is responsible for working with cross-functional teams in the development and oversight of the execution of strategic earned media and digital initiatives including development of campaigns, content creation and measuring the effectiveness of our initiatives.
- Own responsibilities for executional leadership of multiple client programs, budgets, timeline and plans
- Assist in the development of long-term client plans and program recommendations, developing budgets, generating recommendations and creating presentations
- Drive development of tactical plans, translating strategies into tactics; ensure team deliverables align with strategies
- Proactively support and suggest improvements to exceed client expectations by leveraging industry knowledge and experience
- Manage ongoing team resourcing/staffing to ensure successful delivery of work product
- Anticipate and proactively offer solutions to senior team leadership for executional issues specific to assigned programs
- Develop and manage timelines and weekly actions plans to ensure all deadlines on client programs are met
- Serve as the day-to-day client contact for multiple brands
- Build and own productive relationships with multiple stakeholders (e.g. brand managers), interagency teams, and a diverse array of agency colleagues
- Representing agency points of view clearly in writing, formal presentations, and informal client meetings and workshops
- Maintaining profitability of engagements
- Motivating the team by bringing a positive, solutions-focused attitude to everything you do
- 6 – 7 years public relations experience
- Agency experience (strongly preferred)
- You are both a creative and a strategic thinker
- Needs to have a track record in client service
- Bachelor’s degree required
About Weber Shandwick
Weber Shandwick is a leading global communications and engagement firm in 78 cities with a network extending to 129 cities around the world. The firm’s diverse team of strategists, analysts, producers, designers, developers and campaign activators has won the most prestigious awards in the world for innovative, creative approaches and impactful work. Weber Shandwick was the only public relations agency included on the Advertising Age Agency A-list in 2014 and 2015 and the only PR firm designated an A-List Agency Standout in 2017 and 2018. Weber Shandwick was honored as PRWeek’s Global Agency of the Year 2015 – 2018, Strategy’s Canadian PR Agency of the Year (Silver) in 2019, The Holmes Report’s Canadian Agency of the Year in 2018, CPRS Canada Creative Campaign of the Year in 2015, 2018 and 2019, and IABC Canadian Large Agency of the Year 3 years in a row 2017 -2019. The firm deploys deep expertise across sectors and specialty areas, including consumer marketing, corporate reputation, healthcare, technology, public affairs, financial services, employee engagement, social impact, financial communications and crisis management, using proprietary social, digital and analytics methodologies. Weber Shandwick is part of the Interpublic Group (NYSE: IPG). For more information, visit https://webershandwick.ca.
Weber Shandwick is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. Weber Shandwick recruits qualified applicants without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, age, ethnic or national origin, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status or citizenship status.
We make our careers website accessible to any and all users. If you need an accommodation to participate in the application process, please contact us at JobAppAccommodation@ipgdxtra.com. This email address is not for general employment inquiries or vendors; rather it is strictly for applicants who require special assistance accessing our employment website. Due to volume, messages sent to this email address that are not related to an accommodation cannot be answered.