Project Manager (Design Team) – 12 month FTC
London, England, United Kingdom
Weber Shandwick are on the hunt for a Project Manager to join our Design practice. The Project Manager will deliver design and branding projects for the likes of Nespresso, Diageo, Knight Frank, Unilever and eBay, to name a few.
The Project Manager should have experience with design and branding projects and deliverables. Experience of working in fast-paced agencies and of being a Project Manager on design projects is essential.
Key responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Being in charge of running a diverse range of design and branding projects of all sizes across a range of industries (B2B, Consumer, Corporate and Health)
- Being the main client contact for all requests, successfully managing deliverables and projects at all stages
- Create cost estimates, project timelines and any other project administration independently and contribute to official SOW’s where necessary
- Manage execution of projects of various types and timelines simultaneously, efficiently and effectively
- Implement project processes appropriate for the project requirements
Skills we would ideally look for:
Sector / industry expertise
- Familiarity and knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite and design software
- Proven knowledge and experience of project management software
- Be active and passionate about design
- Knowledge of PR would be advantageous
Qualifications and experience
- Experience managing complex and high-profile branding and creative projects
- Demonstrable experience within a design agency environment
- Experience managing large project budgets, up to £150k
- Experience with project management tools and software
- Advanced Microsoft Office suite
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud
Note from the talent team:
We appreciate the time taken to apply for the role and your recent interest in Golin. We will review all applications within five working days and be in touch with those who have been shortlisted to the next stage. Unfortunately, down to volume we are not able to get back to everyone individually so if you have not heard back from us unfortunately you have not been successful on this occasion and wish you all the best in your search
At IPG DXTRA we are committed to equality of opportunity for all staff and applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.
We make our careers website accessible to any and all users. If you need an accommodation to participate in the application process, please contact us at JobAppAccommodation@ipgdxtra.com. This email address is not for general employment inquiries or vendors; rather it is strictly for applicants who require special assistance accessing our employment website. Due to volume, messages sent to this email address that are not related to an accommodation cannot be answered.