Vice President, Brand
New York, New York, United States
Weber Shandwick is looking for a VP, Brand & Marketing to join the agency’s global brand & marketing team.
This seasoned marketing leader & brand-builder is responsible for partnering with business and innovation leads across the organization to design and activate industry launches for new global products and services. In this role, you will design marketing plans as well as education and enablement efforts to drive awareness, consideration and adoption of priority global initiatives. This work will help our internal teams deliver market-leading solutions to clients and will enable industry influencers to understand Weber Shandwick’s enterprise transformation in a way that drives agency demand and revenue growth. This is a highly visible role, working with executive leadership across regions to promote new global IP in a way that defines our industry. This position reports to the Head of Brand.
- Provide an informed external perspective on direct and adjacent competitive innovations (including but not limited to thought leadership, technology & product, new capabilities & services); identify patterns and trends across the industry and provide recommendations to stakeholders for agency opportunities
- Recommend product marketing plans for marquee global initiatives
- Develop narratives, collateral and creative briefs to inform the creation of required collateral and assets; oversee production of assets and ensure best-in-class quality
- Lead internal education to help client teams understand how new services are being launched and their role in driving growth
- Lead external engagement among industry influencers (e.g. analysts, partners, etc) to drive awareness and understanding of new services & capabilities
- Set goals related to driving awareness and adoption of new services and measure traction
- Identify ways to drive adoption by sharing best practices and success stories.
- Ability to create, design and evaluate integrated marketing plans to drive maximum impact
- Must have fluency in essential paid media tactics (paid social, SEM, sponsored content, etc) to understand how to deploy and measure tactics for agency marketing needs
Weber Shandwick is a leading global communications network that delivers next-generation solutions to brands, businesses and organizations in major markets around the world. Led by world-class strategic and creative thinkers and activators, we have won some of the most prestigious awards in the industry. Weber Shandwick was named to Ad Age’s Agency A-List in 2020 and Best Places to Work in 2019. Weber Shandwick was also honored as PRWeek’s Global Agency of the Year in 2015, 2016, 2017 and 2018, and PRovoke’s Global Agency of the Year in 2015, 2017 and 2019. The firm earned 25 Lions at the 2019 Cannes Lions International Festival of Creativity. Data-led, with earned ideas at the core, the agency deploys leading and emerging technologies to inform strategy, develop critical insights and heighten impact across sectors and specialty areas, including brand and B2B marketing, healthcare marketing, change management, employee engagement, corporate reputation, crisis management, data and analytics, technology, public affairs, social impact and financial communications. Weber Shandwick is part of the Interpublic Group (NYSE: IPG). For more information, visit http://www.webershandwick.com
Weber Shandwick is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. Weber Shandwick recruits qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, ethnic or national origin, protected veteran status, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status or citizenship status.
We make our careers website accessible to any and all users. If you need an accommodation to participate in the application process, please contact us at JobAppAccommodation@ipgdxtra.com. This email address is not for general employment inquiries or vendors; rather it is strictly for applicants who require special assistance accessing our employment website. Due to volume, messages sent to this email address that are not related to an accommodation cannot be answered.