Intern, Integrated Media
Montreal, Quebec, Canada
TORONTO, MONTREAL, VANCOUVER
Are you creative and daring? Do you have digital savvy? Do you love to collaborate and bring big ideas to life? Are you ready to launch your career with Weber Shandwick?
We’re looking for the newest members of our Weber Shandwick IGNITE Internship Program. Learn more about the program here, or keep reading to apply now!
WHAT YOU’LL DO
From creative brainstorming to day-to-day execution, IGNITE interns form the foundation of a talented team that generates ground-breaking, award-winning programs. During the program, you’ll work on campaigns for iconic brands and companies you likely encounter every single day.
Beginning day one, we’ll create an environment that allows you to explore the various facets of Public Relations and Marketing:
- Conduct and report on media monitoring to keep us aware of client coverage and what’s happening with their competitors, identify potential risks and support with crisis management.
- Prepare and update media and influencer lists with fresh outlets, angles and voices.
- Apply strong written ability to draft research reports, social content, internal communications and media relations materials.
- Support event execution: generate ideas, source locations, coordinate vendors, engage with media/influencers, and set-up/take-down.
- Develop briefs that help planners and creative teams understand the client-ask.
- Dig deep into consumer and competitive research to support with new business pitches.
- Attend brainstorms alongside strategic planners, art directors and copywriters.
- Assist account teams with ad-hoc tasks such as project management and billing support.
Our IGNITE interns will earn practical experience as fully integrated members of account teams and will receive coaching from team members to help advance your career goals.
GOT WHAT IT TAKES?
We are accepting applications for Fall (September-December) 2021. Applications are welcomed from candidates in Toronto, Montreal and Vancouver.
Weber Shandwick welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
The deadline for application is 12:00 pm EST, Friday, July 9, 2021. Applications will not be accepted after the deadline.
Weber Shandwick is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. Weber Shandwick recruits qualified applicants without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, age, ethnic or national origin, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status or citizenship status.
We make our careers website accessible to any and all users. If you need an accommodation to participate in the application process, please contact us at JobAppAccommodation@ipgdxtra.com. This email address is not for general employment inquiries or vendors; rather it is strictly for applicants who require special assistance accessing our employment website. Due to volume, messages sent to this email address that are not related to an accommodation cannot be answered.