New York, New York, United States
Weber Shandwick is looking for a Senior Recruiter join our Talent Acquisition team in North America to work across a variety of functions.
We partner with leaders and teams who drive or support Weber Shandwick’s key business priorities. The people we hire, from early career emerging talent to experts in their fields through to game-changing business leaders, make a difference. Recruiters relish the responsibility this brings and thrive in a culture that places a premium on excellence, fulfillment and fun.
We are trusted advisors to our partners and develop hiring strategies that attract, assess and select great talent. With drive, motivation and passion, we seek to deliver an incredible client and candidate experience and always focus on helping Weber Shandwick achieve business outcomes.
- Recruit top talent and achieve quarterly hiring goals.
- Provide an efficient and high-touch experience for every candidate from application stage to offer, evaluating skill level, driving the interview process and offer process, including reference checks, salary recommendations and closing of candidates.
- Negotiate complex offers to close candidates by leveraging your experience with competing for top marketing and communications talent.
- Communicate effectively with the interview team to ensure preparedness during the interview process. Share and exchange information with all levels of management.
- 5+ years of full life-cycle recruiting in a communications agency
- Experience with Recruiting ATS systems
- Experience with owning and driving a hiring strategy
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience
- Greenhouse ATS experience
- Ability to handle customer relationship management, provide strong customer consultative skills and work in a large-team environment. Ability to partner closely with hiring managers, partners and all stakeholders.
- Excellent project and program management experience
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
Weber Shandwick is a leading global marketing and communications network that delivers next-generation solutions to brands, businesses and organizations in major markets around the world.
We push beyond category convention, pairing data-driven insights with creative prowess to deliver game-changing ideas that earn attention and drive business impact. We have a deep bench of talent across sectors and specialty areas, including brand and B2B marketing, healthcare marketing, change management, employee engagement, corporate reputation, crisis management, data and analytics, technology, public affairs, social impact and financial communications.
Led by world-class strategic and creative thinkers and activators, we have won some of the most prestigious awards in the industry. Weber Shandwick was named to Ad Age’s A-List in 2020 and Best Places to Work in 2019. The firm earned 25 Lions at the 2019 Cannes Lions International Festival of Creativity.
Weber Shandwick is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. Weber Shandwick recruits qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, ethnic or national origin, protected veteran status, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status or citizenship status.
We make our careers website accessible to any and all users. If you need an accommodation to participate in the application process, please contact us at JobAppAccommodation@ipgdxtra.com. This email address is not for general employment inquiries or vendors; rather it is strictly for applicants who require special assistance accessing our employment website. Due to volume, messages sent to this email address that are not related to an accommodation cannot be answered.