Manager, Client Experience Digital
Boston, Massachusetts, United States
Manager – Client Experience, Digital
Weber Shandwick – Boston
The Boston office of Weber Shandwick is seeking a digitally driven account lead specializing in digital communication and strategy programs to join our high-energy, high-performance team.
We are seeking someone who is passionate about healthcare and making a difference in the lives of patients living with serious diseases and conditions. As a Manager, you will work closely with senior and junior staff members across integrated teams to provide counsel and manage day-to-day work, in addition to serving as a key client contact. As a successful Manager, you will be a strong leader with excellent writing and communications skills and an ability to translate client needs into thoughtful digital strategies. You will also help develop and implement engagement campaigns for a variety of healthcare clients, including pharmaceutical and biotech companies. . Ideally, you should have agency/consulting or related experience with a background in healthcare communications, including experience leading digital program elements.
Other responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Lead digital projects in partnership with account, media, creative and paid teams, ensuring quality standards are met and desired results are delivered on-budget.
- Provide client counsel on the pharma digital landscape, keeping up to date on platform updates and digital technologies.
- Lead development and revision of social calendars, ensuring that all internal and client feedback is incorporated correctly and within allocated deadlines.
- Leverage influencers and digital/emerging technologies for PR programming.
- Serve as a key client contact, strengthening team relationships and ensuring client satisfaction.
- Set and meet campaign measurement and evaluation criteria.
- Identify training and development needs of junior staff and provide opportunities that enable staff members to reach their full potential.
We Are Looking For:
- Fluency with digital and social media.
- Experience working on multi-disciplinary (holistic) communication initiatives.
- Strong understanding of the relationship between traditional public relations and the use of current online/digital technology and social media.
- Solid working knowledge of social media paid advertising and influencer partnerships.
- Experience with clients and accounts that are measurement and evaluation driven.
- Strong presentation skills, poise, and professionalism.
- Attention to detail and ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Industry experience in healthcare communications and/or pharmaceuticals.
- Strong budgeting and financial management skills.
- At least 4 years’ experience in public relations at an agency or corporate in-house (healthcare experience preferred).
- BA or BS in Public Relations, Communications, or in a related field.
Weber Shandwick is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. Weber Shandwick recruits qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, ethnic or national origin, protected veteran status, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status or citizenship status.
We make our careers website accessible to any and all users. If you need an accommodation to participate in the application process, please contact us at JobAppAccommodation@ipgdxtra.com. This email address is not for general employment inquiries or vendors; rather it is strictly for applicants who require special assistance accessing our employment website. Due to volume, messages sent to this email address that are not related to an accommodation cannot be answered.