Senior User Interaction Designer
New York, New York, United States
We’re looking for a talented – Digital – Senior User Interaction Designer to join The Creative Tech Group at Resolute Digital, a fast-growing group within Weber Shandwick located in New York in person or remotely.
Working alongside a User Experience, Digital Strategy, and Technology Team, this Senior Art Director will spend most of their time working toward a variety of creative objectives on behalf of a range of clients across industries. Whether driving a big project (a multi-channel campaign) or handling a small task (a social post), we need a nimble art director who consistently delivers exciting, best practice-driven, brand-focused visuals for various digital executions ranging from landing pages to enterprise scale websites and tools. The candidate must be comfortable working with a robust set of teams ranging from earned, owned, and paid- and – directly presenting work to clients, getting them excited about it, and ultimately getting them to buy it. This candidate must meet the following criteria:
• Create design solutions that meet or exceed strategic objectives.
• Develop strong digital design for a wide range of assignments, including branding, social content, landing pages, interface items, content modules, interaction design, websites, internal tools & dashboards
• Develop withing sometimes restrictive Client design environments through deep comprehension of brand guidelines, Client-directed design process, build kit requirements, etc
• Ensure all visual design adheres to existing brand guidelines.
• Work well with an integrated team us User Experience Designers, Digital Solutions Experts, Digital Producers, and Technical Teams
• Join client meetings, brainstorms and planning sessions for ongoing projects.
• Build and maintain strong rapport with creative team colleagues, client leads and project managers
• Cultivate an inclusive culture as a part of the team that values trust, honesty, and team accountability towards defined goals and results
• 5+ years of art direction and/or digital design experience in a related agency department or industry (advertising, digital, social media, publishing/content or public relations).
• Must have a portfolio (share anything that conveys the way you think or approach assignments, even if it was never produced; we like rough sketches).
• Be curious, self-motivated, hard-working, well-organized, and resilient
• Ongoing drive to learn and incorporate new and emerging techniques, trends and philosophies in design, technology, interaction and social media.
• Education in advertising design and conceptual thinking is preferred.
• Ability to work quickly, efficiently, and accurately within all required aspects of Sketch and Figma, Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator) as well as presentation software
• Experience working with junior creatives and working closely with copywriters
NOTE: If you are selected for an interview, please come prepared to discuss and showcase your design skills, and walk through your conceptual/strategic creative approach to assignments (show us how your brain works). Use whatever work or case studies necessary to best represent these areas of expertise
Resolute Digital is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. Resolute Digital recruits qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, ethnic or national origin, protected veteran status, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status or citizenship status.
We make our careers website accessible to any and all users. If you need an accommodation to participate in the application process, please contact us at JobAppAccommodation@ipgdxtra.com. This email address is not for general employment inquiries or vendors; rather it is strictly for applicants who require special assistance accessing our employment website. Due to volume, messages sent to this email address that are not related to an accommodation cannot be answered.