Senior Vice President, Analytics (Healthcare)
New York, New York, United States
SVP, Global Intelligence (Healthcare)
You are an experienced professional who can bridge the worlds of quantitative analysis and senior account leadership with an integrated approach to media research, insights, analytics and data for existing and new Healthcare clients.
Weber Shandwick seeks an experienced SVP to champion, advance and accelerate the use of data and bespoke advanced analytics in communications both within Weber Shandwick and for our Healthcare clients.
This position will sit on New York’s Analytics team, but will work hand-in-hand with client experience leaders across the global network. The ideal candidate for this position will have prior experience selling or marketing scaled custom analytics solutions to sophisticated Healthcare marketing and corporate communications audiences.
The position will directly report to the Head of Analytics for the East region and will support teams across all North American practice areas and lead Weber Shandwick’s most complex Healthcare analytics work.
Lead Quantitative Healthcare Analytics team
- Maintain deep knowledge and points-of-view on cutting-edge technologies, tools, platforms, and partners relevant to integrated media analytics—including overseeing and/or participating in the rollout of new technologies and partnerships to relevant teams
- Provide hands-on consultancy, collaboration and support to clients and project teams in designing, staffing, and delivering analytics work
Engage Client Experience Leads
- Work closely with firm, regional, practice and other discipline leaders in identifying opportunities and reducing barriers to advancing the use and sophistication of analytics across all offices
- Contribute to business development and growth (both new client and organic growth) through the use of analytics in proposal development, as well as by designing and selling specific analytics solutions to clients
- Lead thought-leadership efforts around the use of analytics in communications and marketing, both inside and outside of Weber Shandwick
Contribute to the development of new analytics tools and techniques/methodology
- Engage as an active participant in product development work with data science, data engineering and product management organization
- Be the voice-of-the-customer as company seeks to break new analytic ground
- 12-15 years of related professional experience within an agency, consulting or corporate setting
- Talent development experience and skill in building, leading, coaching, and motivating analyst teams
- Ability to derive relevant insights from diverse sources of data, both qualitative and quantitative, including published sources, syndicated data, and proprietary data, and then translating those insights into specific media strategies and recommendations
- Ability to design research and analyses to test specific hypothesis around optimal communications creative and channel mix
- Working knowledge of advanced statistics and data modeling techniques, including regression and classification techniques, as well as use of techniques and tools appropriate for analysis of both structured and unstructured data
- Experience using media/marketing intelligence, social listening or other research tools such as: Brandwatch, GlobalWebIndex, NewsWhip, Meltwater, Cision, Quid, Affinio, Simmons/MRI and Comscore
- Experience using desktop applications and software used for data/statistical analysis, manipulation and visualization including Tableau, SAS, SQL, MS Office Excel and PowerPoint
- Hands-on experience in managing data and data mining
- Ability to develop frameworks for steering complex insight/analytics projects
Weber Shandwick is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. Weber Shandwick recruits qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, ethnic or national origin, protected veteran status, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status or citizenship status.
We make our careers website accessible to any and all users. If you need an accommodation to participate in the application process, please contact us at JobAppAccommodation@ipgdxtra.com. This email address is not for general employment inquiries or vendors; rather it is strictly for applicants who require special assistance accessing our employment website. Due to volume, messages sent to this email address that are not related to an accommodation cannot be answered.