New York, New York, United States
You’re curious, organized, methodical, and proactive. You like to use substantiated data to both identify and solve problems, rather than trust your gut alone.
As the core team of global communications powerhouse Weber Shandwick, we are leveraging bleeding edge data science approaches and development tools to provide unparalleled access to unexplored insights derived from the world’s most important digital, social and e-commerce platforms.
Our clients span five continents, and their consumers are everywhere. The systems and tools we are designing will be one of a kind and unique in their value to meet the global marketplace's current and future needs.
We Are Seeking
We are seeking a strategic thinker with a strong analytical mind to help pulling and analyzing data, and extracting deep insights using the systems and tools we are designing in-house. You will be able to leverage data to uncover insights and tell compelling stories.
The Analyst will join the New York Global Intelligence, Weber Shandwick’s Analytics Function, to focus on delivering impactful analytics insights and strategy that is core to the marketing and communications of our clients.
This position will be dedicated to several of Weber Shandwick’s largest and most important client relationships and will directly report to the Manager of Global Intelligence.
What You Will Be Doing
- Contributing to complex multi-continental engagements by gathering and analyzing a large set data set
- Analyzing and synthesizing many diverse data points, methodologies and perspectives to create differentiated analyses for our clients
- Leveraging a variety of descriptive and inferential statistical methods to analyze data from multiple sources
- Collaborating closely with project leads and cross-functional teams to infuse all aspects of the work with data-driven insights and measurement
- Utilizing tools and platforms designed to automate and accelerate data collection, integration and analysis. Examples: Google Analytics, Domo, Google Data Studio, Tableau, etc.
- Generating insightful reports
- Bachelor's degree, with major in business or STEM preferred
- 1-3 years of full-time experience; prior marketing analytics or consulting experience is a plus
- Strong interest and capacity to translate data and research into strategic insights and recommendations
- Passion for working with data and deriving insights to answer client business questions
- Ability to manipulate and leverage large scale data leveraging tools including but not limited to Tableau, Google Data Studio, Domo, Excel, etc.
- Experience with social listening tools such as Quid, Brandwatch, and Trendkite is a plus.
- Ability to work independently and in an integrated team setting
- Strong communication (written and presentation) skills
Weber Shandwick is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. Weber Shandwick recruits qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, ethnic or national origin, protected veteran status, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status or citizenship status.
We make our careers website accessible to any and all users. If you need an accommodation to participate in the application process, please contact us at JobAppAccommodation@ipgdxtra.com. This email address is not for general employment inquiries or vendors; rather it is strictly for applicants who require special assistance accessing our employment website. Due to volume, messages sent to this email address that are not related to an accommodation cannot be answered.