Manager, Influencer Business Affairs
Chicago, Illinois, United States
Weber Shandwick is looking for a Manager, Influencer Business Affairs to join our Chicago office. The Manager, Influencer Business Affairs will partner with Influencer Strategy Teams, Finance, Production Business Affairs and Legal to execute client projects and deliverables.
- Review, coordinate and track payroll paperwork (union and non-union) with third party payroll services (Atrium, TEAMs, Extreme Reach)
- Work closely with influencer team and vendors when managing SAG talent to ensure we are following rules/regulations
- Coordinate with Finance teams on payment terms to ensure no penalties incur
- Tracking influencer programs, deliverables and expirations
- NDA and contract management with talent and vendors
- Closely review and redline contracts assessing risk and liability issues (to ensure legal and financial compliance)
- Usage rights management (talent, music, stock)
- Coordinate IPG insurance options to ensure compliance and coverage for various project needs
- Management of volume and contracts of payment terms for talent/influencer workflow
- Ensures trainings, best practices, COE of DXTRA’s expectations and real-time knowledge/updates and communicate to all parties (PM, CX, Influencer strategist, etc)
- Additional responsibilities include opening purchase orders, tracking OOP costs, expenses and budget approvals, opening influencer job codes, keeper of executed documents and contracts
- 2-3 years of working experience in Business Affairs, Project Management, or Finance
About Weber Shandwick
Weber Shandwick is a leading global communications network that delivers next-generation solutions to brands, businesses and organizations in major markets around the world. Led by world-class strategic and creative thinkers and activators, we have won some of the most prestigious awards in the industry. Weber Shandwick was named to Ad Age’s Agency A-List in 2020 and Best Places to Work in 2019. Weber Shandwick was also honored as PRWeek’s Global Agency of the Year in 2015, 2016, 2017 and 2018, and PRovoke’s Global Agency of the Year in 2015, 2017 and 2019. The firm earned 25 Lions at the 2019 Cannes Lions International Festival of Creativity. Data-led, with earned ideas at the core, the agency deploys leading and emerging technologies to inform strategy, develop critical insights and heighten impact across sectors and specialty areas, including brand and B2B marketing, healthcare marketing, change management, employee engagement, corporate reputation, crisis management, data and analytics, technology, public affairs, social impact and financial communications. Weber Shandwick is part of the Interpublic Group (NYSE: IPG). For more information, visit http://www.webershandwick.com
Weber Shandwick is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. Weber Shandwick recruits qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, ethnic or national origin, protected veteran status, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status or citizenship status.
We make our careers website accessible to any and all users. If you need an accommodation to participate in the application process, please contact us at JobAppAccommodation@ipgdxtra.com. This email address is not for general employment inquiries or vendors; rather it is strictly for applicants who require special assistance accessing our employment website. Due to volume, messages sent to this email address that are not related to an accommodation cannot be answered.