Senior Market Research Analyst
Washington, District of Columbia, United States
KRC Research is seeking a Senior Market Research Analyst to join our Washington, DC team. Senior Analysts are an integral part of the KRC team, executing both primary and secondary research studies for clients spanning across the family of IPG agencies.
- A bachelor’s degree in business, market research, social science or related field
- 2-5 years market research experience
- Demonstrated experience executing quantitative and qualitative research projects end-to-end, from conception through final presentation
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Exceptionally strong writing and reporting skills
- Full working knowledge of Microsoft applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Experience with statistical software (e.g., SPSS) and programming software (e.g., Qualtrics) is preferable but not required
- Moderating and interviewing skills/training/experience a plus
- The ability to travel for business when business travel resumes post COVID-19
This position typically works under the direction of a Research Director, VP or SVP depending on project scope and complexity. Responsibilities may vary but generally include:
- Participation in client meetings to help advise on approach and scope of research
- Developing survey questionnaires and qualitative screeners with guidance
- Testing survey and screener programming for accuracy
- Communicating project requirements to programming and data collection partners
- Monitoring data collection progress and managing quotas
- Development of tab spec and banner plans
- Recruitment oversight for qualitative work
- Drafting moderator guides
- Analyzing data and developing key findings
- Creating insightful and visually compelling reports and presentations
- Writing final reports in both PowerPoint and MS Word
- Interaction with clients as required to meet project needs
- Generally responsible for overall project management including timing, execution, problem resolution and final deliverables
- Writing bid requests and assist in drafting business proposals
Successful candidates have a natural tendency to be curious, analytical and resourceful. They have a strong desire to understand what people think, why they think it and why they behave the way they do. Other qualities we look for:
- Proactive problem solver, eager to learn and take action
- Highly organized, with particular focus on managing details
- Committed to the highest level of quality and data accuracy
- Able to manage multiple projects with competing priorities
- Comfortable with ambiguity
- Adept at anticipating client and senior team member needs – can manage up
- Cares intensely about their clients’ success and the success of the company overall
- Jumps at opportunities to learn and contribute outside of their area of specialty
- Thinks strategically; always searching for root causes, not just symptoms
KRC Research is an insights-driven market research firm based in Washington, D.C. We turn data into intelligence to help our clients solve business challenges. KRC Research is a unit of the Interpublic Group of Companies (NYSE: IPG).
KRC Research is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. KRC Research recruits qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, ethnic or national origin, protected veteran status, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status or citizenship status.
More information about KRC Research can be found at www.krcresearch.com.
We make our careers website accessible to any and all users. If you need an accommodation to participate in the application process, please contact us at JobAppAccommodation@ipgdxtra.com. This email address is not for general employment inquiries or vendors; rather it is strictly for applicants who require special assistance accessing our employment website. Due to volume, messages sent to this email address that are not related to an accommodation cannot be answered.