New York, New York, United States
WEBER SHANDWICK NEW YORK – CREATIVE DIRECTOR
Weber Shandwick’s New York office is looking for an award-winning Creative Director. Someone who’s passionate about ideas and culture, obsessive about craft and design. Someone who’s a maker, a doer, a problem-solver. Someone who can see what’s coming next and lead colleagues and clients there. This Creative Director should be able to work in all mediums, across all platforms and channels. Social, traditional, and EARNED media. Earned is at the core of everything we do here at Weber Shandwick. We’re looking for a conceptual thinker with big ideas that will get noticed by clients, by media and by awards shows. No sweat, right?
- A killer portfolio
- 8–10 years of experience as a creative director
- Significant earned media experience
- A keen eye and ear for what’s happening in culture
- The ability to tell compelling stories
- Curiosity and a constant desire to learn
- Someone who strongly values teamwork, inclusivity, and trust
- Ability to concept across a broad range of media, in a variety of tones and voices
- Proven leadership skills managing multiple projects of varying complexities, meeting deadlines, and working well under pressure
- KINDNESS! That’s right. You have to be a nice person to work on our team.
About Weber Shandwick
Led by world-class strategic and creative thinkers and activators, Weber Shandwick was named to Ad Age’s Agency A-List in 2020 and Best Places to Work in 2019. Weber Shandwick was also honored as PRWeek’s Global Agency of the Year in 2015, 2016, 2017, and 2018, and PRovoke’s Global Agency of the Year in 2015, 2017, and 2019. The firm earned 25 Lions at the 2019 Cannes Lions International Festival of Creativity. Weber Shandwick is part of the Interpublic Group (NYSE: IPG). For more information, visit http://www.webershandwick.com.
Weber Shandwick is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. Weber Shandwick recruits qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, ethnic or national origin, protected veteran status, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status or citizenship status.
We make our careers website accessible to any and all users. If you need an accommodation to participate in the application process, please contact us at JobAppAccommodation@ipgdxtra.com. This email address is not for general employment inquiries or vendors; rather it is strictly for applicants who require special assistance accessing our employment website. Due to volume, messages sent to this email address that are not related to an accommodation cannot be answered.