New York, New York, United States
Weber Shandwick is looking for a Diversity Sourcer to help scale our rapidly growing agency. In this role, you will work side by side with recruiting partners and business leaders to identify, engage, and build a pipeline of talent from underrepresented groups. Your efforts will help Weber Shandwick build and nurture the most inclusive, anti-racist agency in the industry.
- Source, network with and proactively reach out to affinity groups that support individuals from underrepresented groups
- Participate in career fairs and informational sessions with diversity focused organizations
- Utilize sourcing tools such as search engines, job boards, open-source communities, LinkedIn Recruiter, and other social channels to source, screen and qualify passive talent from underrepresented groups
- Maintain and nurture your pipeline of leads and identify future opportunities that align with their experiences and interests across multiple requisitions, hiring managers, and recruiters
- Collaborate with recruiting partners to develop, message, and execute on creative sourcing strategies and talent maps to identify top tier talent
- Partner with BRGs and DEI committees to ensure we are using the right communication channels to reach a diverse range of talent
- Collaborate with recruiters and coordinators to provide the best-in-class candidate experience for the individuals we meet
- Support campus/intern recruiting in establishing relationships with student-led organizations, minority-serving institutions and other colleges/universities
- Demonstrated ability in traditional sourcing techniques utilized for sourcing top talent
- Experience implementing sourcing strategies that address both short-term and long-term hiring needs
- Knowledgeable in advanced diversity sourcing tools and techniques i.e. understand search strings, how to identify and find unique skills and talent with diverse backgrounds, etc
- Experience working in or supporting diversity & inclusion initiatives
- Experience using various online and offline sourcing tools e.g. (through professional networks, conferences, etc.)
- Experience with Greenhouse or other applicant tracking system
- Ability to build, cultivate, and activate relationships with candidates
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Experience working with diversity focused organizations and universities
Weber Shandwick is a leading global marketing and communications network that delivers next-generation solutions to brands, businesses and organizations in major markets around the world.
We push beyond category convention, pairing data-driven insights with creative prowess to deliver game-changing ideas that earn attention and drive business impact. We have a deep bench of talent across sectors and specialty areas, including brand and B2B marketing, healthcare marketing, change management, employee engagement, corporate reputation, crisis management, data and analytics, technology, public affairs, social impact and financial communications.
Led by world-class strategic and creative thinkers and activators, we have won some of the most prestigious awards in the industry. Weber Shandwick was named to Ad Age’s A-List in 2020 and Best Places to Work in 2019. The firm earned 25 Lions at the 2019 Cannes Lions International Festival of Creativity.
Employees must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and, if hired, present proof of vaccination prior to start date, unless eligible for a medical or religious accommodation or other accommodation required under applicable law.
Weber Shandwick is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. Weber Shandwick recruits qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, ethnic or national origin, protected veteran status, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status or citizenship status.
We make our careers website accessible to any and all users. If you need an accommodation to participate in the application process, please contact us at JobAppAccommodation@ipgdxtra.com. This email address is not for general employment inquiries or vendors; rather it is strictly for applicants who require special assistance accessing our employment website. Due to volume, messages sent to this email address that are not related to an accommodation cannot be answered.