London, England, United Kingdom
Weber Shandwick is looking to hire a bright and talented Senior Biller to work within our Healthcare practice. This is an exciting opportunity to join the most awarded global communications agency; ideally, you will have previous experience gained in a PR, Media or Creative sector.
You will be a key financial partner for the Agency. The role demands someone who can help the team members manage the already healthy financial performance in a responsible and profitable way by using all the available business management tools and communicating ‘best practice’ to the team. This position will involve everything from Revenue and Contracts, Invoicing, Quality Control to Management Reporting.
What will you be doing?
The role will be split into three core areas:
1. Healthcare practice commercial support
2. London revenue reporting
3. Maintenance, review and task actions on WIP to AR balances
Key responsibilities Include:
- Attending revenue meetings and working closely with the Agency team to ensure that the rolling fee forecast is accurate and updated
- Ensuring that the internal allocations to match WIP items are done in a timely manner
- Overseeing detailed WIP reports each month and review with the Business Manager
- Reviewing and reconcile deferred income, accrue income and WIP reports (with provisioning) for month end close.
- Creating, maintaining and updating client budget trackers and reviewing with the Agency team
- Completing and submitting the revenue tracker on a weekly basis
- Providing ‘PAG’ updates to the reporting team.
- Complete the revenue analysis template every month to determine revenue recognition
- Ensuring that all invoices for fees and costs are raised as per the client’s requirements
In addition to the key responsibilities above, which are ongoing, the Senior Biller will be involved in preparation of timely reports covering all the London office. These are key pieces of MI which are used to steer the agency.
- Key clients YoY revenue trends (YTD Vs budget, and revised full year forecast)
- Key client contribution / margin charts
- Gap analysis charts – helping to identify potential opportunities to grow key clients
Who are you?
- Curious by nature, you want to understand the “why” rather than report on the “what”
- Numbers and excel come naturally to you
- You embrace advancements in systems and technology, and continually look for new and innovative ways of working
- You are a team player and thrive in a dynamic and fast paced work environment
- You have started studying towards your CIMA/ACCA professional qualification
Even Better if:
- You have previous experience working in the PR or marketing sectors
- Previous experience of SAP
Perks of the job:
- 25 days holiday + 2 extra days at Christmas
- Flexible working
- Employee wellbeing perks including things like; EAP mental health support, free membership to Headspace meditation
- Discounted gym membership
- Cycle to work scheme
- Summer and Christmas company parties (re-imagined under COVID19)
- Pension scheme
- Access to health insurance
We make our careers website accessible to any and all users. If you need an accommodation to participate in the application process, please contact us at JobAppAccommodation@ipgdxtra.com. This email address is not for general employment inquiries or vendors; rather it is strictly for applicants who require special assistance accessing our employment website. Due to volume, messages sent to this email address that are not related to an accommodation cannot be answered.