New York, New York, United States
We are seeking a strategic thinker with a strong analytical mind to respond to client needs, leveraging available data, tools and systems to uncover insights, and inform strategy and communications positioning. The Junior Business Analyst will join the Global Intelligence Agile Analytics team to focus on the delivery of data-driven insights. These insights will inform strategic planning, campaign performance optimization and reporting, integrated media design, influencer marketing, issues/risk assessment and other critical agency activities.
The Global Intelligence Agile Analytics Team is responsible for consistent production of best-in-class analytics requiring efficient approaches at scale.
Ideal candidates will have experience in utilizing various 3rd party market resources for efficient and flexible analytics approaches and a deep desire to expand skillsets and train on tools he/she may not have worked with to-date.
What you will be doing:
– Work with teammates to efficiently review the client needs, business objectives & context and create a recommended research approach that’s efficient yet still effective to answer the ask
– Leverage multiple sources of information/data to look for trends within social & earned media and audience preferences using tools such as Talkwalker, Quid, TrendKite, Simmons, comScore.
– Derive insights from data to generate findings and create a compelling narrative that can be served to the client teams and clients
– Understanding of various market resources including online monitoring tools, syndicated databases, trend tools/ resources, SEO/SEM (e.g., Talkwalker, Quid, CMI, eMarketer, Mintel, comScore, Simmons, YouGov Brand Index, MuckRack, SimilarWeb)
– Proactive, solutions oriented – Passion for working with data and deriving insights to answer client business questions
– Bachelor's degree with major in business or STEM preferred but not required
– 1 – 2 years relevant full-time experience; preferably in Marketing Science, Marketing Analytics fields
– Ability to work independently and in an integrated team setting
– Commitment to learning and the drive to take initiative
– Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
– Comfort with working in and contributing to a fast-paced, team environment
– Excellent written and verbal communications skills
Weber Shandwick is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. Weber Shandwick recruits qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, ethnic or national origin, protected veteran status, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status or citizenship status.
We make our careers website accessible to any and all users. If you need an accommodation to participate in the application process, please contact us at JobAppAccommodation@ipgdxtra.com. This email address is not for general employment inquiries or vendors; rather it is strictly for applicants who require special assistance accessing our employment website. Due to volume, messages sent to this email address that are not related to an accommodation cannot be answered.