London, England, United Kingdom
SENIOR PRODUCER – WEBER SHANDWICK – LONDON
The video team at Weber Shandwick creates award-winning video and animation content for a global roster of clients including Microsoft, Mars Inc, Novartis, Lilly, Unilever, the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation, Roche, Nespresso and many more. Working closely with the client and in-house creative and strategy teams, we develop cross-platform content from initial inception to delivery.
We’re a close-knit team of creative producers, editors, animators and shooters. We are passionate about filmmaking, inside and outside of the office (or currently, our kitchens/sofas), and always looking at ways to learn and evolve our work.
We are looking for a Senior Producer to join our growing team, reporting to the Executive Producers.
Our producers are hands on and creative, and often direct projects, so you should have experience in producing treatments, storyboards and scripting.
You will oversee pre-production, production and post-production, including animation. You should always be thinking about story and shareability, how videos will gain impactful results and how they will contribute to the overall campaign strategy.
We’re a busy team so you must be able to remain calm and professional in pressured situations while maintaining a positive and proactive attitude.
DAY TO DAY
- Manage local and international shoots from pre-production to delivery, including project resourcing, locations, talent, logistics and budgeting.
- Directing mid-tier projects with tasks including developing storyboards, interviewing participants and directing crew.
- Developing complex production budgets up to £200k and track finances throughout the project.
- Collaborate closely with colleagues in the Video Team, as well as those in Account Management, Creative, Design and Strategy.
- Act as client facing point of contact for production related matters.
- Line managing and mentoring junior and mid-level team members to share knowledge and develop skillsets.
- 6-8 years’ experience producing video and animation content for social media platforms, brand websites and TVCs, ideally with some time spent at an agency.
- Ability to work in a busy and fast paced environment whilst managing multiple projects in parallel.
- A creative thinker who can bring their own ideas to the table on how best to execute the campaign.
- Scriptwriting for branded content, documentary and animation.
- Directing branded content and documentary shoots.
- Ability to mentor and line manage junior members of the team.
- Strong project management.
- Experience in developing complex production budgets and negotiating external costs with vendors.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, including developing treatments to sell in creative to clients.
- Ability to collaborate with colleagues, listen to and share ideas.
- An authority on production best practices and best in class work.
- Inquisitive and hungry to develop personal skillset as well as grow the level of work for the agency.
- Friendly, open and generous to your colleagues. As mentioned, we’re a close-knit bunch and do our best work when we collaborate.
- 25 days holiday + 2 extra days at Christmas + 2 annual days for volunteering
- Flexible working
- Employee wellbeing perks including things like: EAP mental health support, free membership to both Headspace meditation and Perkbox, various clubs including lunchtime running, craft club and book club
- Discounted gym membership
- Cycle to work scheme
- Summer and Christmas company parties (re-imagined under COVID19)
- Pension scheme
- Access to health insurance
Brand new, spacious, modern office space (which includes a roof terrace and bubbles on tap!) Check it out here – https://vimeo.com/472688193/0d86f82335
DIVERSITY & INCLUSION
Weber Shandwick is an Equal Opportunities Employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, and veteran or disability status
We make our careers website accessible to any and all users. If you need an accommodation to participate in the application process, please contact us at JobAppAccommodation@ipgdxtra.com. This email address is not for general employment inquiries or vendors; rather it is strictly for applicants who require special assistance accessing our employment website. Due to volume, messages sent to this email address that are not related to an accommodation cannot be answered.