Associate, Client Experience
– Provide operational support on client projects, as directed
– Accurately maintain executional tools, trackers and reporting
– Share results of the work in a structured way
– Support day-to-day team admin when necessary
– 2 year working or internship experience in PR agency
– Excellent English in both written and spoken
– Attention to detail
– Strong written/verbal communication
– Timely communication of significant issues and challenges and challenges
– Be willing to communicate with people
We make our careers website accessible to any and all users. If you need an accommodation to participate in the application process, please contact us at JobAppAccommodation@ipgdxtra.com. This email address is not for general employment inquiries or vendors; rather it is strictly for applicants who require special assistance accessing our employment website. Due to volume, messages sent to this email address that are not related to an accommodation cannot be answered.
Other opportunities at Weber Shandwick
Interested in careers at Weber Shandwick but didn’t see a job listed that is right for you? Click the associated link based on your location to submit an application to our Canada, China, Hong Kong, United States and United Kingdom offices. For other locations, please check back as we continue to add new opportunities.