Manager, Client Experience
Job Title: Manager
Weber Shandwick is more than a leading global PR agency – we’re an engagement agency and we’re working in and around the cutting edge of the new media landscape. We’re storytellers, content creators, and we engage people IN the story. We employ the best in the industry and beyond, working across sectors including consumer, healthcare, technology, public affairs, crisis management, digital, and social impact. Our success is built on a deep commitment to client service, to our people, to creativity and collaboration, to engaging stakeholders in new and creative ways to build brands and reputations—and to putting data, analytics and insights at the center of everything we do.
In China, we were named “Agency of the Year” at the APAC SABREs, Mumbrella, China Advertising Awards, Digital Marketing Annual Awards, Shanghai International Advertising Awards and Digital China Annual Awards – eight “Agency of the Year” award in 2018. And we were also name “Best Culture” agency at the 2018 Campaign Asia Award, something we are extremely proud of.
About Weber Shandwick’s Values:
Engagement – we believe in listening, dialogue and actions to spark ideas and solutions
Respect – we treat people with kindness, fairness, dignity and civility
Inclusion – we seek diverse perspectives and voices, and cultivate inclusive environments
Truth – facts matter. We work with integrity and courage
About this role:
We are looking for a manager to help us build on the momentum we have already created, driving growth by producing creatively ambitious, future-facing work that is driven by innovation and technology as we solve for our clients.
- Creativity – Foster a culture of creative innovation. Leading concept, creative development, presentation of ideas and in delivering innovative projects from brief to production
- Client Management – Partner with the heads of major client teams to grow and strengthen client relationships. Lead execution of concept and creative development with major clients across the network on behalf of Weber Shandwick
- New Business – Creatively oversee and seek out new and organic business opportunities, leading the execution of concept and creative development with major clients
- Commercial acumen – Price creative work at the right level and to its true value, ensuring YoY growth in line with wider business targets and to continue to grow creative practice
- Innovation – Responsible for high quality, creativity, and innovation across all platforms, with keen interest in and understanding of creative uses of technology and AI
- Industry Knowledge and Expertise – Awareness of different awards and the standard required, locally and globally, and in being the creative voice, providing thought leadership inside and outside of the organization
You will have:
- Bachelor's Degree above and 5+ years experiences in PR related professional, consumer communications experience (preferably within a PR agency environment).
- Maintain knowledge and practiced experience with digital and social platforms, as well as multi-channel fluency to develop integrated programs
- Expertise in not only traditional media strategies but new media strategy and campaigns as well
- Proactive with high responsibility
- Innovative with rules-breaking spirit, quick learner
- Presentable, good at communication internally and externally
- S/he must be proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, on-line services.
- S/he should possess sophisticated writing ability, exemplary client service skills, and desire to lead by example.
- Excellent English skills in both spoken English and written English.
We make our careers website accessible to any and all users. If you need an accommodation to participate in the application process, please contact us at JobAppAccommodation@ipgdxtra.com. This email address is not for general employment inquiries or vendors; rather it is strictly for applicants who require special assistance accessing our employment website. Due to volume, messages sent to this email address that are not related to an accommodation cannot be answered.