New York, New York, United States
United Minds is looking for an Executive Assistant to support the team with day to day administrative and operational duties. The ideal candidate will be someone who is proactive, resourceful, highly organized, diligent, detail-oriented, efficient, and takes initiative. He or she would be unflappable and thrive in a high-intensity, fast-paced environment. Due to the nature of the work, the candidate must have meticulous attention to detail and able and eager to manage multiple responsibilities.
- Work in partnership with the group’s Director of Operations and senior leadership to help keep the team running smoothly
- Calendar and appointment management, navigating both internal teams as well as interfacing with clients and prospects
- Support senior team members with time and expense submission and reporting
- Track active client work, as well as new business pipeline, keeping appropriate agency systems updated in partnership with team leadership
- Provide support and logistics for internal and external meetings – scheduling, invites, agenda development, material prep, etc.
- On site coordination requirements will increase as in-person meetings and events come back into regular occurrence
- Material development (PowerPoint presentation decks and other media) for team meetings and other team related admin (e.g. onboarding new hires)
- Manage the administrative steps, trafficking and maintenance of the documentation required for new client assignments, including working with Finance to open new job codes, maintaining client agreements/scopes, coordinate inputs into tracking systems such as finance forecasts, resourcing sheets etc.
- Update, modernize and oversee management of essential team documents
- Schedule and coordinate travel arrangements (will increase as travel restrictions ease)
- Some general administrative and telephone support and management of contacts
- Other special projects as assigned
- At least 1-2 years of professional experience in a fast paced, professional environment
- Previous assistant experience in PR, advertising or professional service organization
- Proficient in MS Office, Word and Excel with some strong PowerPoint skills and experience editing presentations
- Smart, self-starter, resourceful and ready to jump in
- Client service experience a plus
- Knowledge of SAP is a plus
- Excellent execution
- Thrive in a fast paced environment and be solution-oriented
Weber Shandwick is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. Weber Shandwick recruits qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, ethnic or national origin, protected veteran status, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status or citizenship status.
We make our careers website accessible to any and all users. If you need an accommodation to participate in the application process, please contact us at JobAppAccommodation@ipgdxtra.com. This email address is not for general employment inquiries or vendors; rather it is strictly for applicants who require special assistance accessing our employment website. Due to volume, messages sent to this email address that are not related to an accommodation cannot be answered.