Associate, Paid Search
Buffalo, New York, United States
Resolute Digital is a digital marketing agency specializing in digital media and analytics. Resolute offers clients a variety of services including digital media planning and buying, search engine marketing, website analytics, and web design. Resolute’s approach to driving brand engagement and KPIs has resulted in sophisticated digital and paid media solutions for some of the world’s leading companies and brands.
Resolute is part of Weber Shandwick, a leading global communications and engagement firm in 77 cities across 31 countries, with a network extending to 129 cities in 81 countries. The firm’s diverse team of strategists, analysts, producers, designers, developers and campaign activators has won the most prestigious awards in the world for innovative, creative approaches and impactful work. Weber Shandwick is part of the Interpublic Group (NYSE: IPG).
Role and Responsibilities
The ideal candidate for this entry-level position is enthusiastic about digital marketing and interested in learning the ins and outs of planning and executing campaigns across Google and YouTube. Supporting the Paid Search Manager in campaign research, strategy, execution and reporting, this individual will be involved in all aspects of a campaign, quickly gaining the skills necessary to lead clients of their own.
Day to day responsibilities:
- Execute keyword research and help to identify search trends
- Provide strategy recommendations for keyword targeting
- Provide strategy for audience targeting for video campaigns on YouTube
- Develop strategic ad copy messaging and calls-to-action
- Learn the ins and outs of Google analytics and ad operations
- Assist with the development of client presentation materials
- Implement campaign tracking and QA at campaign launch
- Analyze data and make recommendations to optimize and improve campaign performance
- Stay up-to-date on Google and YouTube landscape to learn about relevant offerings, new products, and trends
- Support the needs of the Paid Search Manager
- Strong organizational skills, attention to detail and project management ability
- Ability to multi-task and excel in a high-paced work environment
- Strong analytical skills
- Comprehensive knowledge of basic excel skills (pivot tables, conditional formatting, etc.)
- Passion for marketing
- Willingness to learn
- Some familiarity with digital marketing tactics including search engine marketing, digital video, display media, etc.
- Strong analytical skills and understanding of KPI's for digital media
- Familiarity with Google Ads
- Relevant internship experience
Weber Shandwick is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. Weber Shandwick recruits qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, ethnic or national origin, protected veteran status, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status or citizenship status.
We make our careers website accessible to any and all users. If you need an accommodation to participate in the application process, please contact us at JobAppAccommodation@ipgdxtra.com. This email address is not for general employment inquiries or vendors; rather it is strictly for applicants who require special assistance accessing our employment website. Due to volume, messages sent to this email address that are not related to an accommodation cannot be answered.