Senior Associate (Tech)
As a PR practioner, your role will be engaged in daily operations including but not limited to: develop media plans, social content and event execution. You could build a solid ground and benefit your future career development by generating high-quality, on-time deliverables to our client.
- Demonstrate knowledge of Media, Associations, Influencers, lead in pitching, interview and communication
- Compose basic media plans and monitor media outlets for coverage of client and competitors
- Produce client’s weekly and monthly reports
- Conduct researches for the industrial client and provide related report in regular basis
- Compose branding content on social platforms / corporate communications, such as storytelling, product launch/speeches
- Understand client's business and up-to-date market trends
- Contribute to new business pitch as needed
- Brainstorm and develop project plans, deliver clear brief to vendors and ensure the quality of deliverables
- Implement annual/project communication plans
- Minimum 3 years agency experience
- Strong communication & interpersonal skills
- Good Bilingual in written and spoken
- Proactive, Attention to detail
- An in depth understanding of PR, marketing and events coordination is essential.
- Demonstrated problem solving skills (e.g., research, communicate effectively)
We make our careers website accessible to any and all users. If you need an accommodation to participate in the application process, please contact us at JobAppAccommodation@ipgdxtra.com. This email address is not for general employment inquiries or vendors; rather it is strictly for applicants who require special assistance accessing our employment website. Due to volume, messages sent to this email address that are not related to an accommodation cannot be answered.