About the role
This is not about using known platforms to create the same reports day after day. This is about the emerging field of communication analytics in the world’s fastest, largest economy. It’s about creating new insights and products, answering difficult business problems for our clients across all verticals and industries. The work will be new and varied, and NEVER boring.
As a data analyst, you will collect, analyze data and use it to help people, businesses, and organizations make better decisions from the range of traditional PR to marketing to stakeholder relations and internal communications.
- Work with client teams to obtain a greater understanding of the needs of the business and the types of analysis that supports business goals
- Work with data providers, client data owners and or functional design engineer to create a clear project specifications and execution methods
- Support data collecting, cleaning, processing, and analysis tasks using multiple tools
- Perform data analyses and transformations to provide business strategy and actionable insights
- Generate strategic insights and recommendations based on analytical findings in both Mandarin and English
Education and Experience Requirements
- Previous analyst work experience is preferred, but we will consider recent graduates with a good writing sample from work or school)
- Strong attention to detail and ability to balance multiple tasks, sense of urgency and commitment, to drive efficiency through process improvement
- Statistical programming, modelling knowledge and skills – R, Python, SQL, Big Query, SPSS, Tableau, PowerBI or similar
- Must have strong verbal/written communication and presentation skills in Mandarin and English
- Strong skills in Excel, PowerPoint, quantitative analysis
- Knowledge on data visualization and ability to tell a story with data by translating it into strategic insights
If you have the ability to use your statistical, data science and business analytical skills to meet these challenges with evidence-based solutions, if have the drive to keep looking for insight until you find the solution no one else has seen before, we want you on our team!
We make our careers website accessible to any and all users. If you need an accommodation to participate in the application process, please contact us at JobAppAccommodation@ipgdxtra.com. This email address is not for general employment inquiries or vendors; rather it is strictly for applicants who require special assistance accessing our employment website. Due to volume, messages sent to this email address that are not related to an accommodation cannot be answered.