Manager, Client Experience, Tech
Acting as a main contact for client, Managers oversee and manage daily PR activities including press release, interviews, reports, etc. Proactively build up and maintain relationship with top tier telecom and biz media, and track media opportunities and recommend internally/to client. Generate high-quality, on-time deliverables to our client.
• Manage client expectations, programs and deliverables
• Work with client on tactical issues
• Participate in client meetings and presentations (as needed)
• Prepare client-meeting reports.
• Contribute to program planning and account management by researching budgets, attending brainstorms, and managing purchase orders, as directed by supervisor(s)
• Understand top-tier telecom, tech and business media and be able to identify trade and business editors and analysts
• Demonstrate knowledge of and familiarity with media pitching and tour scheduling
Draft media relations materials
• Review trade and/or business media and data searches for client-related activity and information. Draw conclusions based on coverage
• Conduct media outreach and follow-up
• Manage external vendors
• Research speakers bureau.
• Draft pitch letters, abstracts, profiles, press kit materials and releases
• Proof and edit client related documents as needed
• Compose integrated media plans and contribute to plan development processes as needed.
• Actively participate in agency development and assist with new business
• Balance workload between accounts and account staff to ensure that all work is accurate and completed within established deadlines
• Continually communicate with manager.
• Bachelor’s degree, has a dedicated passion for PR
• Quick and eager to learn
• 4+ years in PR/communication
• Strong English ability
• Strong Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PPT) skills.
We make our careers website accessible to any and all users. If you need an accommodation to participate in the application process, please contact us at JobAppAccommodation@ipgdxtra.com. This email address is not for general employment inquiries or vendors; rather it is strictly for applicants who require special assistance accessing our employment website. Due to volume, messages sent to this email address that are not related to an accommodation cannot be answered.