Media Manager, Integrated Media
This role is a very important in the marketing team to define China communication strategy from Media, PR, Social and Digital perspective with holistic thinking based on brand objectives and business needs. The media communication manager must be very passionate towards brands, relationship build up with various kinds of media, must be innovative on changing traditional way to increase brand awareness and social buzz on different digital & social media platforms through innovative communication campaigns.
- Strategically lead media planning to further amplify GM brand awareness via PR qualitative exposure.
- Strengthen media relationship with key media titles for editorial/native content negotiation
- Define annual targeted media strategy to meet client’s objectives
- Lead clipping house for 3rd party management
- Take charge of off-line media event, working with client for press event arrangement: media list, media invitation, interview arrangement and post-event PR/social exposure and report etc.
- Manage 3rd-party for media landscape, media intelligence, competitor tracking and evolution of the industry to provide expertise input
- Set full-year media plan with selected media titles with content creation to enhance local interpretation and relevancy
- To drive daily auto media communication with client
- Work independently to lead individual project
- Generate new ideas and opportunities to ensure client program success
- Stay abreast of China automotive insight and trends
- Assist with new business
- Bachelor's Degree above and 5+ years experiences in auto related professional, automotive communications experience (preferably within a PR agency environment).
- Maintain knowledge and practiced experience with digital and social platforms, as well as multi-channel fluency to develop integrated programs
- Expertise in not only traditional media strategies but new media strategy and campaigns as well
- Proactive with high responsibility
- Innovative with rules-breaking spirit, quick learner
- Presentable, good at communication internally and externally
- S/he must be proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, on-line services.
- S/he should possess sophisticated writing ability, exemplary client service skills, and desire to lead by example.
- Excellent English skills in both spoken English and written English.
We make our careers website accessible to any and all users. If you need an accommodation to participate in the application process, please contact us at JobAppAccommodation@ipgdxtra.com. This email address is not for general employment inquiries or vendors; rather it is strictly for applicants who require special assistance accessing our employment website. Due to volume, messages sent to this email address that are not related to an accommodation cannot be answered.