Associate, Brand Integration and Growth
Chicago, Illinois, United States
Associate, Brand Integration and Growth
*position not limited to Chicago, IL*
IPG DXTRA, which includes 27 best-in-class marketing services agencies and 7,000 people across public relations, branding, experiential, entertainment and sports sponsorship, is looking to add a critical member to its centralized growth and collaboration support team.
Our team’s role is to raise awareness of our capabilities and our offering – and how our collaborative collective can work together to help solve problems for today’s marketers – ultimately driving incremental growth for our agencies through collaboration.
We are in search of a professional with superior writing and editing skills, experience with traditional and social media, community management and project management. This person would report to and support the group’s SVP of Brand Integration and Growth as part of a small collaborative and nimble team.
About the Role
The ideal candidate will have an entrepreneurial spirit and be comfortable in a fast-paced and evolving environment. The role provides a unique perspective across our broader organization and incredible access to the diverse thinking and capabilities that exist across our collective.
Candidates should also have a strong sense of curiosity and be excited to grow with the role and the group. We’re looking for smart, quick, ambitious thinkers to help us realize our opportunity and provide a superior level of support to our agencies.
- Internal and External Communications: source and share relevant content from our 27 agency brands through internal, owned, shared, and earned channels while supporting executive communications during key business milestones.
- Social Media and Community Management: assist with copywriting and content creation for internal email newsletters, IPG DXTRA and our executive social platforms; work against our goal of creating compelling content and growing our following and engagements.
- Collaboration Data Collection: track and catalog collaborative growth opportunities and support regular measurement, analysis and reporting.
- 1-2 years of experience in an agency setting
- Excellent written communication skills, both editing and writing
- An ability to identify, create and curate stories that ladder to our overall objectives and strategies
- Exquisite attention to detail and ability to multi-task
- Social media fluency and experience with measurement, analysis and optimization of social channels
- Excellent project management and organizational skills
- Ability to work with and clearly communicate to senior leaders across the organization
- A proactive, solution-oriented mentality and approach
About IPG DXTRA
IPG DXTRA, part of Interpublic Group, is a global collective of 27 marketing specialty brands and more than 7,000 employees, anchored across Weber Shandwick, Golin, Octagon, Jack Morton and FutureBrand. IPG DXTRA companies bring together unique combinations of in-demand skills and expertise for clients, including experiential, public relations, sponsorships, innovation, brand, influencer, digital, social and analytics in categories as diverse as sports, healthcare, entertainment, CPG, luxury, tech and financial services. For more information, please visit www.IPGDXTRA.com.
IPG DXTRA is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. IPG DXTRA recruits qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, ethnic or national origin, protected veteran status, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status or citizenship status.
We make our careers website accessible to any and all users. If you need an accommodation to participate in the application process, please contact us at JobAppAccommodation@ipgdxtra.com. This email address is not for general employment inquiries or vendors; rather it is strictly for applicants who require special assistance accessing our employment website. Due to volume, messages sent to this email address that are not related to an accommodation cannot be answered.