Chicago, Illinois, United States
Weber Shandwick is more than a leading global communications agency – we’re an engagement agency. Our success is built on a deep commitment to our clients, our people, creativity, collaboration and engaging stakeholders in new and bold ways to build brand reputation and drive business results.
Weber Shandwick's Chicago office has a unique opportunity for a strategic, team-oriented Project Manager. Our Integrated Project Management team enables and executes world-class work in the smartest way possible. We are passionate about transforming ideas into results as we negotiate, organize and understand the ever-changing landscape of marketing and our clients business. We are looking for a passionate, problem-solving Project Manager who exhibits excellent communication and collaboration skills while harboring an entrepreneur spirit. As a Project Manager, you will help develop and execute plans to allow our teams to create exciting work on time and budget.
As part of the Integrated Project Management team, your focus will be on the following key areas below to ensure success:
- Project Management: You will own key project management functions such as scheduling, scoping, resource management, and risk mitigation
- Client Coordination and Management: You will help facilitate projects with your CX counterparts and develop client-ready documents such as SOWs, schedules, briefs, and risk assessments
- Communication and Engagement: You can use the right communication tools at the right time, understand how to communicate effectively, and lean into your work with active participation in meetings and with your cross capability teams and on your projects
- Financial Operations: You will be expected to demonstrate the basic fundamentals of business financials including actuals tracking, burn, and forecasting, working with your Client Finance and CX counterparts
- Digital Marketing: Understand and facilitate digital programming including influencer, paid media and social content development
- Support large initiatives and also leading smaller projects independently
- Keep clients and internal teams moving in the same direction
- Anticipate the needs of your projects and heading off potential risks
- Remove barriers to success for the team
- Actively seek and share knowledge with your project teams and within the Project Management capability
- 3-5 years of professional project management experience, preferably in a marketing, public relations, management consulting or advertising agency setting
- Client-facing experience required
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Project, Excel, and PowerPoint
About Weber Shandwick
Weber Shandwick is a leading global communications network that delivers next-generation solutions to brands, businesses and organizations in major markets around the world. Led by world-class strategic and creative thinkers and activators, we have won some of the most prestigious awards in the industry. Weber Shandwick was named to Ad Age’s Agency A-List in 2020 and Best Places to Work in 2019. Weber Shandwick was also honored as PRWeek’s Global Agency of the Year in 2015, 2016, 2017 and 2018, and PRovoke’s Global Agency of the Year in 2015, 2017 and 2019. The firm earned 25 Lions at the 2019 Cannes Lions International Festival of Creativity. Data-led, with earned ideas at the core, the agency deploys leading and emerging technologies to inform strategy, develop critical insights and heighten impact across sectors and specialty areas, including brand and B2B marketing, healthcare marketing, change management, employee engagement, corporate reputation, crisis management, data and analytics, technology, public affairs, social impact and financial communications. Weber Shandwick is part of the Interpublic Group (NYSE: IPG). For more information, visit http://www.webershandwick.com
Weber Shandwick is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. Weber Shandwick recruits qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, ethnic or national origin, protected veteran status, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status or citizenship status.
We make our careers website accessible to any and all users. If you need an accommodation to participate in the application process, please contact us at JobAppAccommodation@ipgdxtra.com. This email address is not for general employment inquiries or vendors; rather it is strictly for applicants who require special assistance accessing our employment website. Due to volume, messages sent to this email address that are not related to an accommodation cannot be answered.