Specialist, Paid Search
New York, New York, United States
Resolute Digital is a digital marketing agency specializing in digital media and analytics. Resolute offers clients a variety of services including digital media planning and buying, search engine marketing, website analytics, and web design. Resolute’s approach to driving brand engagement and KPIs has resulted in sophisticated digital and paid media solutions for some of the world’s leading companies and brands
Resolute is part of Weber Shandwick, a leading global communications and engagement firm in 77 cities across 31 countries, with a network extending to 129 cities in 81 countries. The firm’s diverse team of strategists, analysts, producers, designers, developers and campaign activators has won the most prestigious awards in the world for innovative, creative approaches and impactful work. Weber Shandwick is part of the Interpublic Group (NYSE: IPG).
Role and Responsibilities
The Specialist, Paid Search will be responsible for leading Google and YouTube strategy and campaign execution for a variety of national companies and brands. This role will involve research, strategy, implementation, and reporting on Google search, display, shopping and YouTube video campaigns.
This individual would be responsible for leading and growing client relationships, establishing trust and delivering on client goals. As well as, developing strategy and tactics based on key understandings of their clients’ business objectives.
Day to day responsibilities:
- Develop planning strategy based on keyword research and search volume data
- Select appropriate paid search engine, SEM tactics and campaign objectives based on client goals
- Develop keywords and creative ad strategy based on client feedback
- Develop presentation materials for client review and adapts/finalizes based on feedback
- Ensure campaign tracking, audience building, and billing is setup prior to campaign launch
- Work with Creative team (as necessary) on banner ad development to ensure creative is delivered to spec and supports media strategy
- Work with Analytics and Ad Ops team for any tagging/reporting requirements
- Execute campaign reporting activities based on agreed upon cadence
- Draw critical analysis from data and makes specific recommendations to optimize and improve campaign performance
- Supports the needs of Paid Search Manager
Client & Relationship Management:
- Speak to paid search, GDN, and YouTube specific content in client meetings and presentations
- Works closely with Google Agency representatives to develop productive working relationships that drive results for clients
- Stays up-to-date on Google landscape to learn about relevant offerings, new products, and trends
- Strong team leadership qualities and experience in a management role
- Strong organizational skills, attention to detail and project management
- Experience leading client relationships
- Experience working with AdWords Editor, and Bing Ads Editor
- Experience with Google Display Network, YouTube, etc.
- Experience pulling and interpreting data from Google Analytics
- Knowledge of paid search landscape and the ever-changing Google products available
- Strong analytical skills and understanding of KPI's for digital media
- Google Ads and Google Analytics Certifications a plus
- 2+ years of relevant experience
Resolute Digital is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. Resolute Digital recruits qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, ethnic or national origin, protected veteran status, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status or citizenship status.
We make our careers website accessible to any and all users. If you need an accommodation to participate in the application process, please contact us at JobAppAccommodation@ipgdxtra.com. This email address is not for general employment inquiries or vendors; rather it is strictly for applicants who require special assistance accessing our employment website. Due to volume, messages sent to this email address that are not related to an accommodation cannot be answered.