HR Advisor (EMEA)
London, England, United Kingdom
Weber Shandwick are excited to be advertising the newly created HR Advisor (EMEA) role. We are seeking a driven HR Advisor with previous experience gained in a fast-paced environment, ideally within the PR, Marketing/Communications or Media sectors, who will work with the EMEA HR Generalist and TA teams to support various initiatives as well as normal day-to-day aspects of HR.
This position will sit within our busy EMEA HR Generalist team, providing best in class HR service. The skill set for success in this role is a professional, pragmatic, and customer-focused generalist.
What you will be doing?
Working in the EMEA Generalist/TA team, you will provide support on a range of areas including:
- Creating and maintaining the Internal EMEA vacancy list
- Supporting with Greenhouse system administration (ATS system)
- Supporting EMEA markets with Advertising EMEA positions on LinkedIn
- Managing our ATS Greenhouse and ensuring data is always up to date and advertising new roles across all the channels for the EMEA markets (when and if applicable)
- Working closely with the TA team and supporting with recruitment communication (on an as needed basis)
- Producing and monitoring reports for mandatory EMEA training and liaising with employees and Market leads to ensure completion.
Learning and Development:
- Leading the coordination of the EMEA webinars training initiative
- Maintaining/Improving ways of storing the EMEA training material
- Coordinating central EMEA training
- Identifying training initiatives from an EMEA perspective (if and as needed)
Culture / EX:
- EX Platform (HR Intranet): supporting with content loading of the EMEA EX platforms, getting involved with the potential launch of the initiative in other markets
- Supporting with EX ongoing communications
- Working closely with EMEA market local teams to ensure that HR data is communicated and maintained accurately by the relevant teams that update the data centrally.
- Supporting with Reporting needs including (HRIS etc.)
- Building and maintaining effective relationships to support all stakeholders
- Working closely with the EMEA Generalist team on different initiatives / employee lifecycle initiatives
- Maintaining the EMEA HR Project Plan
- Working closely with the UK wider (DXTRA) team on initiatives on an ad hoc basis
- Continuously looking for ways to improve how we work, from process to practice
Skills and Experience:
- First class interpersonal skills, both written and verbal
- Credible, confident, and astute at creating relations with employees at all levels
- A self-motivated and resilient individual with substantial HR generalist experience, ideally in a creative company
- Have excellent administration and organisational skills with a high level of accuracy, able to meet strict and often tight deadlines.
- Have a dynamic and responsive ‘can do’ attitude, with a service excellence approach
- Methodical approach to work
- Challenges processes, looking for enhancements, efficiencies, and improvements
- Highly organised, able to multitask and prioritise in a high pressure, high volume work environment – able to manage and plan own workload
- Able to deal with ambiguity and change in a very fast paced, creative, dynamic environment
- Ability to work collaboratively, transparently, and fast within a small team.
- Experience with an HR database would be an advantage (e.g. Peoplesoft, Success Factors)
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite (i.e. Excel, PowerPoint, Microsoft Word)
- Experience on an HR/People role ideally in the media sector would be beneficial but not essential
- Experience working across EMEA or globally desirable
- CIPD qualified or degree/diploma equivalent desirable
- Fluency in a European language desirable but not essential
We make our careers website accessible to any and all users. If you need an accommodation to participate in the application process, please contact us at JobAppAccommodation@ipgdxtra.com. This email address is not for general employment inquiries or vendors; rather it is strictly for applicants who require special assistance accessing our employment website. Due to volume, messages sent to this email address that are not related to an accommodation cannot be answered.