Dallas, Texas, United States
We Are Seeking…
A Junior Designer to join our growing creative team in Dallas. Working with some of the most talented designers, art directors, copywriters and producers across multiple locations, this candidate must meet the following criteria:
We are looking for a talented junior designer who:
- Can take a project from concept to design, with supervision
- Is a problem-solver that can meet or exceed strategic objectives
- Can assist with design for website concepts, social content, signage, storyboards, infographics, new business presentations and more
- Has an understanding of design principles such as composition, color theory, typography, etc.
- Can receive and translate direction from creative directors and senior designers into executed designs
- Can build and maintain a good rapport with creative team personnel, account managers and project managers
- Is familiar with social platforms including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, TikTok and YouTube
- Has a drive to understand and explore emerging techniques, trends and philosophies in design and technology
- Has a degree in graphic design or visual communications
- Has a portfolio website that showcases digital and print work
- Is proficient in Adobe Creative Suites, specifically Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator with After Effects being a huge benefit.
- Is proficient in Microsoft Office, specifically PowerPoint and Word
- Must be self-motivated, hard-working, well-organized, thick skinned and resilient to ever-changing timelines, requests, and deliverables
- Must be comfortable and appropriate in a professional environment
- Must be confident enough to ask questions and be willing to offer alternative solutions as needed
- Must be able to multitask on multiple ongoing projects and is good with time management
- Must be detail-oriented
About Weber Shandwick
Weber Shandwick is a leading global communications network that delivers next-generation solutions to brands, businesses and organizations in major markets around the world. Led by world-class strategic and creative thinkers and activators, we have won some of the most prestigious awards in the industry. Weber Shandwick was named to Ad Age’s Agency A-List in 2020 and Best Places to Work in 2019. Weber Shandwick was also honored as PRWeek’s Global Agency of the Year in 2015, 2016, 2017 and 2018, and PRovoke’s Global Agency of the Year in 2015, 2017 and 2019. The firm earned 25 Lions at the 2019 Cannes Lions International Festival of Creativity. Data-led, with earned ideas at the core, the agency deploys leading and emerging technologies to inform strategy, develop critical insights and heighten impact across sectors and specialty areas, including brand and B2B marketing, healthcare marketing, change management, employee engagement, corporate reputation, crisis management, data and analytics, technology, public affairs, social impact and financial communications. Weber Shandwick is part of the Interpublic Group (NYSE: IPG). For more information, visit http://www.webershandwick.com
Weber Shandwick is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. Weber Shandwick recruits qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, ethnic or national origin, protected veteran status, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status or citizenship status.
We make our careers website accessible to any and all users. If you need an accommodation to participate in the application process, please contact us at JobAppAccommodation@ipgdxtra.com. This email address is not for general employment inquiries or vendors; rather it is strictly for applicants who require special assistance accessing our employment website. Due to volume, messages sent to this email address that are not related to an accommodation cannot be answered.