Director (B2B / Corporate) – FTC
London, England, United Kingdom
We are looking to appoint an experienced Director to run some of our biggest and highest potential B2B / corporate accounts and join the leadership team within our fast-growing Corporate Enterprise practice on an initial 9-12 month FTC. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a successful team and take the next step up in your career at an award-winning global agency.
This role will require the management of a high-profile pan-EMEA client, focused on delivering best in class integrated PR campaigns across multiple markets. Prior experience of working in technology is preferable but not essential. However, a strong background in managing teams to develop corporate reputation campaigns for B2B audiences is a necessity.
To be successful in this role you will be highly motivated and an excellent communicator. You will be ambitious to deliver award winning creative work that is original, thought provoking and conversation starting. Alongside this, your strong leadership skills will help to develop talent within the team, delivering quality work that sets industry benchmarks. In this role, you must be able to demonstrate how you create exciting, ground breaking integrated campaigns and motivate teams to deliver outstanding results.
As an Associate Director/Director you will have a proven track record of overall responsibility for managing a large team and budget, the ability to be one step ahead, to plan and anticipate, as well as have a great eye for detail. A key requirement for this role will be your ability to build strong client relationships and motivate a team. You will be responsible for working closely with clients and account teams to lead strategic planning and overseeing innovative social media campaigns.
In addition, you will be seeking a role that involves business development and be a confident pitcher. You will enjoy seeking new clients and play an active role in the external marketing of the division and development of the proposition. The team has considerable ambition and an entrepreneurial mindset across every level, making this the ideal place for a self-starter.
What you’ll be doing:
- Responsible for budget oversight, team management, campaign development and implementation
- Day to day senior client counsel for Pan-EMEA clients
- Experience working on integrated marketing / PR accounts (campaign and always on), ideally also digital and integrated campaigns, across interagency teams
- Financial responsibility: annual, quarterly and monthly planning and reconciliation
- Team leadership, coaching and developing talent
- Business development, new business pitching (including development of submissions)
Who are you?
- Proven experience running big budget client campaigns and growing them
- Proven experience running complex teams and getting the most out of them
- Strong senior client counsel / internal stakeholder counsel experience, strategic communications and business development experience
- Proven persuasive skills – both written and presentation
- Strategic, multichannel experience
- Ability to manage a team – strong leadership and management skills are essential
- Passionate about storytelling and developing original and compelling content for clients
- Experience and passionate about transforming B2B marketing-communications
- Proficient new business pitcher – from developing innovative submissions to delivering exciting presentations
We make our careers website accessible to any and all users. If you need an accommodation to participate in the application process, please contact us at JobAppAccommodation@ipgdxtra.com. This email address is not for general employment inquiries or vendors; rather it is strictly for applicants who require special assistance accessing our employment website. Due to volume, messages sent to this email address that are not related to an accommodation cannot be answered.