Senior Associate, Client Experience Digital
Chicago, Illinois, United States
Weber Shandwick is seeking a Senior Associate, Client Experience Digital to join our Consumer team in Chicago.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
• Lead day-to-day management of client workflows, from meeting management, refining client deliverables, consolidating feedback, leading client calls, etc.
• Lead day-to-day aspects of internal cross-functional team (e.g. creative concepting/development, analytics reporting, etc.)
• Understanding and applying class-leading digital media practices (and platform capabilities) to client engagements, particularly for high-profile consumer brands investing in video-driven social media campaigns and search.
• Ensuring the agency’s success by aligning measurement plans to client briefs and focusing clients and internal teams on the job to be done.
• Representing agency points of view clearly in writing, formal presentations, and informal client meetings and workshops.
• Maintaining profitability of engagements in partnership with project management.
• Motivating the team by bringing a positive, solutions-focused attitude to everything you do.
• Bachelor's Degree; 3-5 years related professional experience
• Thorough understanding of digital marketing and digital advertising
• Experience and knowledge of web and display best practices is required
• Experience working within cross-functional teams across multiple brands
• Experience working with e-Tailers a plus Additional Qualifications • Experience working with planners, project managers, and creatives to deliver digital creative content.
• Experience on UX-driven web or app projects attached to a CMS like WordPress, AEM, or similar (no design experience necessary, just project or account management of related deliverables).
• Fluent in the language and function of digital marketing disciplines, including SEO, SEM, programmatic media, analytics, and so on.
• Hands-on experience activating digital media campaigns
• Solid PowerPoint skills, particularly pitching creative or channel recommendations and results reporting.
• Experience applying basic statistics skills to interpret analytics reports for non-technical clients.
Weber Shandwick is a leading global marketing and communications network that delivers next-generation solutions to brands, businesses and organizations in major markets around the world.
We push beyond category convention, pairing data-driven insights with creative prowess to deliver game-changing ideas that earn attention and drive business impact. We have a deep bench of talent across sectors and specialty areas, including brand and B2B marketing, healthcare marketing, change management, employee engagement, corporate reputation, crisis management, data and analytics, technology, public affairs, social impact and financial communications.
Led by world-class strategic and creative thinkers and activators, we have won some of the most prestigious awards in the industry. Weber Shandwick was named to Ad Age’s A-List in 2020 and Best Places to Work in 2019. The firm earned 25 Lions at the 2019 Cannes Lions International Festival of Creativity.
Weber Shandwick is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. Weber Shandwick recruits qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, ethnic or national origin, protected veteran status, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status or citizenship status.
We make our careers website accessible to any and all users. If you need an accommodation to participate in the application process, please contact us at JobAppAccommodation@ipgdxtra.com. This email address is not for general employment inquiries or vendors; rather it is strictly for applicants who require special assistance accessing our employment website. Due to volume, messages sent to this email address that are not related to an accommodation cannot be answered.