EVP, Corporate & Public Affairs
About the opportunity:
As a key member of the Weber Shandwick China Leadership team, EVP, Client Experience, Corporate will report directly to the Managing Director, China and assume a senior, strategic role in driving operational excellence within Weber Shandwick China and ensuring long-term revenue growth.
- The successful candidate will concentrate on driving new and existing business nationally across the Weber Shandwick business
- Serve as an experienced new business pitch lead with a positive win rate
- Set and shepherd vision for proactive business growth, global expansion and innovation of work
- Proactively counsel senior clients, relative to changing business environment and how we can help them navigate
- Shape vision for talent evolution across teams and group
- Effectively navigate global firm resources to bring the optimal mix to grow/deepen client engagements
- Be a change agent and agitator for what’s new and next in corporate communications
- Provide leadership and development to senior corporate communications reporting lines and staff
Skills and Experience:
- At least 15+ years of experience, including large-agency brand and digital experience
- Experience of engaging across departments and specialisms within one organisation to build strong working relationships.
- Experience lead of successful pitch teams
- Experience of developing thought leadership content, sometimes with third parties, and developing launch and outreach plans
- Experience of dealing with both trade and national media on prepared stories and commentary opportunities
- Creative mindset
- Attention to detail and design
- Excellent networker, able to make connections with people across the business and externally with clients
- Enthusiastic, professional and highly pro-active
- Collaborative executive team player
Note from the team
Weber Shandwick is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Weber Shandwick is committed to building a culture where all employees are seen as equal, are respected and where all opinions are heard. We take pride in our inclusive hiring, as well as our diverse workforce and we welcome applications from all qualified candidates.
Due to the large number of applications received, we apologise if we are unable to provide a response or feedback on unsuccessful applications. We appreciate the time taken to apply for the role and your recent interest in Weber Shandwick.
We make our careers website accessible to any and all users. If you need an accommodation to participate in the application process, please contact us at JobAppAccommodation@ipgdxtra.com. This email address is not for general employment inquiries or vendors; rather it is strictly for applicants who require special assistance accessing our employment website. Due to volume, messages sent to this email address that are not related to an accommodation cannot be answered.
Other opportunities at Weber Shandwick
Interested in careers at Weber Shandwick but didn’t see a job listed that is right for you? Click the associated link based on your location to submit an application to our Canada, China, Hong Kong, United States and United Kingdom offices. For other locations, please check back as we continue to add new opportunities.