Manager, Corporate Team
Be a strategic partner and trusted advisor to clients by helping them address business imperatives or issues with the right marketing/communications solutions. Champion a superlative client experience by leading a dynamic integrated team to develop breakthrough ideas, innovative programs and executional excellence. Advocate the agency’s full breadth of capabilities and expertise across today’s digitally led media landscape. Lead business development activities with existing and new clients.
- Know and embrace the client experience promise: Know Beyond and enable and inspire teams to consistently deliver on it
- Display personal ownership and accountability for client engagement; be “in” clients’ business, developing deep understanding for industry, culture and competitors
- Actively cultivate and nurture client relationships to build trust, long-term partnership and client satisfaction
- Balance needs and priorities of client stakeholders, internal teams and Weber Shandwick organization
- Act as internal and external navigator, strategically steering work product based on understanding of client business and needs
- Understand and translate client brief into strategic, programmatic solution
- Lead, inspire and empower colleagues from various functions to coordinate work across departments, communicate effectively and collaborate to deliver as one team
- Be responsible for advancing the Weber Shandwick “Engaging Always” purpose by fostering creativity and innovation
- Formulate, research and draft plans to advance client business goals with innovative ideas that are rooted in client business strategies
- Architect engagements; establish budget, timeline and quality standards
- Drive the success of client programs from start to finish, with passion and executional excellence
- Be proactive and predictive; identify opportunities and anticipate issues, proactively recommending actions accordingly
- Maintain broad and deep industry/sector knowledge relevant to clients’ business; bring simplicity, clarity and understanding to actively help clients navigate dynamic communications environment, relevant trends and important influencers
- Maintain working knowledge of firm innovations, offerings and points of view
- Grow business prospects with existing clients, expand scopes of work and advance new business opportunities
- Above 5 years experiences in corporate function.
- Familiar with both to B & to C experience.
- Excellent English skills in both spoken English and written English.
- Demonstrate intellectual curiosity, behaviors that drive change and willingness/desire to navigate uncertainty
- Determine key drivers of business imperatives/issues to create strategic solutions that resolve issues and/or shape better business outcomes
- Advance great work and innovative ideas, rooted in demonstrable understanding of client business objectives, audiences and culture
- Be a strong connector – across practices, specialties, geographies – and by using organizational networks to successfully navigate formal and informal communication and decision-making channels
- Effectively and persuasively communicate ideas and strategies to clients and colleagues, including both oral and written expertise; where necessary, push boundaries and bravely defend great ideas with solid rationale
- Master tools, resources and business acumen to deliver strong financial performance and growth
- Maintain knowledge and practiced experience with digital and social platforms, as well as multi-channel fluency to develop integrated programs
We make our careers website accessible to any and all users. If you need an accommodation to participate in the application process, please contact us at JobAppAccommodation@ipgdxtra.com. This email address is not for general employment inquiries or vendors; rather it is strictly for applicants who require special assistance accessing our employment website. Due to volume, messages sent to this email address that are not related to an accommodation cannot be answered.