Chicago, Illinois, United States
At Weber Shandwick, we believe being open, aspirational and entrepreneurial is what it takes to engage people and deliver impactful, award-winning work in a rapidly changing environment.
Weber Shandwick is excited to be expanding the insights team. The Analyst will be part of the Global Intelligence hub and will be tasked with implementing a number of innovative approaches to solving business challenges on a large OEM brand. There is a huge opportunity to grow professionally while learning from some brilliant thinkers on how to apply insights and analytics in a business context. Working with various data sources, analytics tools and methodologies, you’ll get exposure to clients, their business and marketing challenges.
The ideal candidate will possess strong analytical skills and familiarity with a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment. The candidate must have meticulous attention to detail and be able and eager to juggle multiple responsibilities.
The candidate will assist our team with:
- Data analyses to provide visualizations, business strategy and actionable insight including but not limited to;
- Influencer and stakeholder identification
- Conversation analysis (social listening and media intelligence)
- Audience profiling, segmentation and journey mapping
- Social, campaign and multichannel reporting
- Reputation analysis
- Contribute to the design of research/analysis, intelligence gathering, and data collection
- Craft strong points of view and evidence-based analyses
- Assist in the development of presentations, client decks and pitches
- 1.5-2 years digital analytics experience, experience working in automotive field is beneficial but not required
- Strong capacity to translate data and research into strategic insights and recommendations
- Detail-oriented with a strong problem-solving mentality
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to manipulate and leverage large scale data with Excel, SQL, Tableau
- Proficient in Microsoft Suite
- Understanding of data structure, visualization and machine learning principles
- An appetite for challenge, innovation and learning new skills
- Ability to work both independently and within a team
- Someone who enjoys a fast-paced environment
About Weber Shandwick
Weber Shandwick is a leading global communications network that delivers next-generation solutions to brands, businesses and organizations in major markets around the world. Led by world-class strategic and creative thinkers and activators, we have won some of the most prestigious awards in the industry. Weber Shandwick was named to Ad Age’s Agency A-List in 2020 and Best Places to Work in 2019. Weber Shandwick was also honored as PRWeek’s Global Agency of the Year in 2015, 2016, 2017 and 2018, and PRovoke’s Global Agency of the Year in 2015, 2017 and 2019. The firm earned 25 Lions at the 2019 Cannes Lions International Festival of Creativity. Data-led, with earned ideas at the core, the agency deploys leading and emerging technologies to inform strategy, develop critical insights and heighten impact across sectors and specialty areas, including brand and B2B marketing, healthcare marketing, change management, employee engagement, corporate reputation, crisis management, data and analytics, technology, public affairs, social impact and financial communications. Weber Shandwick is part of the Interpublic Group (NYSE: IPG). For more information, visit http://www.webershandwick.com
Weber Shandwick is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. Weber Shandwick recruits qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, ethnic or national origin, protected veteran status, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status or citizenship status.
We make our careers website accessible to any and all users. If you need an accommodation to participate in the application process, please contact us at JobAppAccommodation@ipgdxtra.com. This email address is not for general employment inquiries or vendors; rather it is strictly for applicants who require special assistance accessing our employment website. Due to volume, messages sent to this email address that are not related to an accommodation cannot be answered.