Associate, Project Management
New York, New York, United States
Weber Shandwick is currently seeking an Associate, Integrated Project Management for the New York Project Management team who will report to a Sr Project Manager and work closely with team members in account, creative, public relations and strategy across a portfolio of brands and/or projects.
- Support Sr Project Manager in managing multiple small to medium-sized projects
- Professionally manage engagements with account team partners focusing on balancing quality, cost and timeline
- Support Sr PM in ongoing financial management and reporting on projects
- Responsible for the development of project timelines and facilitating reviews with Sr Project Managers for approval
- Own internal meeting set up, ensures the team/project stays on schedule and recognizes when project deadlines are at risk and flags to Sr PM
- Able to start identifying resource needs for project support and flag needs to Sr PM
- Manages individual PO set up and invoice tracking for their projects
- Assists Project Management team with general Portfolio tasks
- Demonstrates strong, professional work ethic and financial acumen
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Basic Qualifications:
- 1-2 years of account or project management experience, preferably in a marketing, public relations, or advertising agency setting
- Bachelor's degree required
- Ability to effectively and professionally communicate both verbally and in written format with internal team members across multiple disciplines
- Strong financial management skills
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Proficient in Excel and PowerPoint. Microsoft Project/Smartsheet a plus.
Weber Shandwick is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. Weber Shandwick recruits qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, ethnic or national origin, protected veteran status, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status or citizenship status.
We make our careers website accessible to any and all users. If you need an accommodation to participate in the application process, please contact us at JobAppAccommodation@ipgdxtra.com. This email address is not for general employment inquiries or vendors; rather it is strictly for applicants who require special assistance accessing our employment website. Due to volume, messages sent to this email address that are not related to an accommodation cannot be answered.