Associate, Client Experience Digital
New York, New York, United States
ASSOCIATE, CLIENT EXPERIENCE DIGITAL
New York, New York, United States
Weber Shandwick’s New York office is seeking an Associate, Client Experience Digital to join our team of energetic, multi-faceted digital strategists and storytellers.
The ideal candidate will have a passion for all things digital and social, with previous experience in client management, a foundation of digital and social media strategy development, and either experience in or a desire to work in the healthcare category. The candidate will have the ability to successfully collaborate and thrive in a fast-paced environment, with responsibility across all aspects of the work we do – from helping to concept social posts, to steering the team through site design to ensuring materials comply with FDA requirements – working closely with team members at all levels to ensure flawless strategic execution of the client business objectives.
Sound like you? Let’s talk!
What We’re Looking For
- Key supporting client experience associate for digital healthcare clients, assisting in the development and execution of digital and social media programs
- Demonstrated self-starter who works well within a highly collaborative, multi-disciplinary team to deliver client success
- Commitment to developing a strong understanding of client businesses and audiences, representing client interests throughout development of projects
- Ability to liaise with cross agency teams to ensure information is shared and synergizes found
- Experience collaborating with senior account leads to execute programs, analyze performance and identify opportunities
- Experience in digital marketing strategy and execution
- Ability to build trust and rapport with the client and team across all levels
- Demonstrate a proactive and forward-thinking mindset
- Detail-oriented, intuitive thinker who asks probing questions and anticipates and addresses needs
- Keen interest in staying current with industry trends and updates that directly and indirectly affect our clients and our digital practice
- Strong organizational skills with ability to manage multiple jobs in a day
- Excellent collaboration and team building skills
- Excellent oral and written communication
- Sound business and professional ethics
- 1-2 years of experience with digital marketing; healthcare experience a bonus
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Job Type: Permanent, Full-Time
About Weber Shandwick
Weber Shandwick is a leading global communications network that delivers next-generation solutions to brands, businesses and organizations in major markets around the world. Led by world-class strategic and creative thinkers and activators, we have won some of the most prestigious awards in the industry. Weber Shandwick was named to Ad Age’s Agency A-List in 2020 and Best Places to Work in 2019. Weber Shandwick was also honored as PRWeek’s Global Agency of the Year in 2015, 2016, 2017 and 2018, and PRovoke’s Global Agency of the Year in 2015, 2017 and 2019. The firm earned 25 Lions at the 2019 Cannes Lions International Festival of Creativity. Data-led, with earned ideas at the core, the agency deploys leading and emerging technologies to inform strategy, develop critical insights and heighten impact across sectors and specialty areas, including brand and B2B marketing, healthcare marketing, change management, employee engagement, corporate reputation, crisis management, data and analytics, technology, public affairs, social impact and financial communications. Weber Shandwick is part of the Interpublic Group (NYSE: IPG). For more information, visit http://www.webershandwick.com
Weber Shandwick is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. Weber Shandwick recruits qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, ethnic or national origin, protected veteran status, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status or citizenship status.
We make our careers website accessible to any and all users. If you need an accommodation to participate in the application process, please contact us at JobAppAccommodation@ipgdxtra.com. This email address is not for general employment inquiries or vendors; rather it is strictly for applicants who require special assistance accessing our employment website. Due to volume, messages sent to this email address that are not related to an accommodation cannot be answered.