Junior Financial Analyst
Buffalo, New York, United States
About Resolute Digital
We are a digital media company that understands tech & innovation. An analytics company that gets design & strategy. A development company that understands digital marketing. Plus, we hold the highest level of Google certification available. We emphasize delivery—with excellence—and approach all of our work with a data-driven, insight-rich approach that brings a high degree of success for our customers.
The Resolute Buffalo Office is looking for a Junior Financial Analyst to join our growing team.
- Helps ensure that client billing is accurate, timely, and in accordance with deal terms
- Assist account and finance teams with project and client budget tracking
- Maintain status log and organized repository of client contracts
- Ensure job codes are setup in timely fashion and in accordance with SOW
- Train and support account staff on time and expense entry
- Analyze time data for accuracy as well as performing time transfers as needed
- Manage IOA process for timeliness and accuracy between offices
- Assist team with managing WIP
- Create vendors and POs and assist team with accounts payable issues
- Work with paid media team to reconcile vendor invoices against planned spend
- Prepare and run any ad-hoc reports as necessary
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Intermediate Excel skills, including comfortable with pivot tables, lookups, and filters
- Basic understanding of US GAAP
- Ability to multitask and prioritize assignments
- High attention to detail including validating reporting for accuracy prior to sharing with stakeholders
- Dependable and curious self-starter, eager to take on various assignments as needed
Resolute Digital is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. Resolute Digital recruits qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, ethnic or national origin, protected veteran status, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status or citizenship status.
We make our careers website accessible to any and all users. If you need an accommodation to participate in the application process, please contact us at JobAppAccommodation@ipgdxtra.com. This email address is not for general employment inquiries or vendors; rather it is strictly for applicants who require special assistance accessing our employment website. Due to volume, messages sent to this email address that are not related to an accommodation cannot be answered.