Talent Acquisition Coordinator
New York, New York, United States
Weber Shandwick is looking for a TA Coordinator to join our WS NA Talent Acquisition team in our New York office. This individual will play a critical role in supporting the recruitment function primarily for our healthcare practice, in addition to, our healthcare practices across Current Global and DNA. The TA Coordinator will be a part of a team that is focused on bringing on the smartest people, maintaining our culture, and caring deeply about a great candidate and employee experience.
The ideal candidate will have a curiosity and interest in recruiting and previous experience in administrative support. We’re seeking an energetic, positive and entrepreneurial candidate who is interested in developing new skills and capable of working in a fast-paced environment.
Working closely with the WS NA Talent Acquisition team on all aspects of the recruiting life-cycle, including:
- Providing operational and project management support for open positions across multiple practice areas
- Creating requisitions in our applicant tracking system (ATS)
- Keeping recruitment activity records up-to-date in all systems and tools
- Scheduling candidate interviews with hiring managers and interview teams
- Triaging any last minute requests, changes or updates to the interview plan
- Communicating status updates to candidates and hiring teams
- Greeting and accompanying candidates throughout their on-site experience, serving as point of contact to usher their visit
- Initiating and monitoring the background check process
- Closing positions in the ATS and leading tracking for OFCCP compliance
- Helping with the on-boarding of new employees, sending new hiring packets to incoming employees
Other administrative responsibilities include:
- Submitting invoices to Finance and Accounts Payable for reimbursement to Talent Acquisition-related vendors and staffing agencies
- Developing an understanding of company policies and employment laws and responding to day-to-day questions related to HR policies and procedures
- Assisting with the coordination and execution of recruiting events such as internship program Lunch & Learns, College visits, staff meetings and celebrations
- Booking travel for candidates and recruiters as needed
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field
- Prior internship or 1-2 years of previous experience in recruitment or administration
- High proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal, and communication skills
- Experience with ATS’s (i.e. Taleo, Greenhouse) a bonus
- Desire to pursue a career in talent acquisition/recruiting
Weber Shandwick is a leading global marketing and communications network that delivers next-generation solutions to brands, businesses and organizations in major markets around the world.
We push beyond category convention, pairing data-driven insights with creative prowess to deliver game-changing ideas that earn attention and drive business impact. We have a deep bench of talent across sectors and specialty areas, including brand and B2B marketing, healthcare marketing, change management, employee engagement, corporate reputation, crisis management, data and analytics, technology, public affairs, social impact and financial communications.
Led by world-class strategic and creative thinkers and activators, we have won some of the most prestigious awards in the industry. Weber Shandwick was named to Ad Age’s A-List in 2020 and Best Places to Work in 2019. The firm earned 25 Lions at the 2019 Cannes Lions International Festival of Creativity.
Weber Shandwick is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. Weber Shandwick recruits qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, ethnic or national origin, protected veteran status, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status or citizenship status.
We make our careers website accessible to any and all users. If you need an accommodation to participate in the application process, please contact us at JobAppAccommodation@ipgdxtra.com. This email address is not for general employment inquiries or vendors; rather it is strictly for applicants who require special assistance accessing our employment website. Due to volume, messages sent to this email address that are not related to an accommodation cannot be answered.