Senior Analytics Manager
London, England, United Kingdom
Weber Shandwick are excited to be expanding the insights team and looking for a Senior Manager / Account Director to join the Analytics team.
The Account Director / Senior Manager will be part of the EMEA Global Intelligence (GI) hub and will be tasked on implementing a number of innovative approaches to solving business challenges to some of the biggest global brands across sectors; Google, YouTube, Nespresso, Unilever, Tinder, Polestar, Novartis, Sanofi, Roche, IBM, Microsoft, Amazon Prime Video, Spotify to name a few.
What will you be doing?
We can promise you won't get bored! On a day-to-day basis as a team we channel our can-do attitude, critical thinking and analytical mind-sets to solve our client’s problems, provide inputs into strategy and see opportunities not visible without data and insights. Depending on scope and requirements we work together or individually to identify insights from large (big data, machine learning, sentiment analysis) and small data (research and panels). The type of analytics work we cover:
- Influencer and stakeholder identification
- Conversation analysis (social listening and media intelligence)
- Audience profiling, segmentation and journey mapping
- Website, campaign and multichannel reporting
- Bespoke modelling
- Reputation analysis
- Lexicon and search analysis
Who are you?
We are looking for an Analytics Manager with demonstrable experience and keen to work in the media, digital and or social domain. Skills needed:
- A team player, encouraging and supportive of others
- Analytical and numerate with the ability to learn fast and share knowledge with others
- Experience with either reporting, social media monitoring or digital tools such as: TalkWalker, Sysomos, Brandwatch, Visible, Spredfast, Crimson Hexagon, Quid, GWI, TGI, Tubular and Audiense
- Strong experience manipulating data (Excel, Python or other)
- Strong experience summarising and visualising data into an engaging form
- Strong business acumen and experience crafting proposals
- Demonstrable expertise and a knowledgeable point of view on various analytics methodologies and best practice
- Experience overseeing projects and managing work from initial briefing to final client delivery
Why would you join Weber Shandwick?
- We will provide you with a fulfilling, collaborative, and friendly place to work in
- You will develop innovative solutions and add value-driven, data-driven decisions
- You will get to work across different teams, clients and industries offering you a unique insight on how different business work
- We have a culture of sharing best practice across our methodologies and products
- You’ll get to work with different tools and different methodologies, some you might know and some which will be new to you
- We have a brand-new office that we’re excited to get back to, and when we do, we continue to promote flexible working allowing for a good home-work life balance
Note from the talent team:
We appreciate the time taken to apply for the role and your recent interest in Weber Shandwick. We will review all applications within five working days and be in touch with those who have been shortlisted to the next stage. Unfortunately, down to volume we are not able to get back to everyone individually so if you have not heard back from us unfortunately you have not been successful on this occasion and wish you all the best in your search
At IPG DXTRA we are committed to equality of opportunity for all staff and applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.
We make our careers website accessible to any and all users. If you need an accommodation to participate in the application process, please contact us at JobAppAccommodation@ipgdxtra.com. This email address is not for general employment inquiries or vendors; rather it is strictly for applicants who require special assistance accessing our employment website. Due to volume, messages sent to this email address that are not related to an accommodation cannot be answered.