London, England, United Kingdom
As the communications landscape continues to shift towards increasing reliance on data-led insights, we are now looking for a BI/Analytics Engineer to join our team in order to meet increased demand from our clients. In this role, you will join our London based EMEA Analytics Hub in a hybrid working role.
You will be joining an eclectic bunch of people
In the analytics team, we have diverse backgrounds and expertise, speak many languages and love to bring this variety to the work we deliver.
We channel our positive attitude, critical thinking and analytical mind-sets to solve our client’s problems, provide inputs into strategy and see opportunities not visible without data and insights. Depending on scope and requirements we work together or individually to identify insight from large (using SQL, Python, NLP and/or machine learning) and small data (using research and panels).
What will you be doing?
- Design and implement pipelines and dashboards to monitor and assess performance of mobile apps – using raw mobile app data from Firebase and BigQuery (SQL) to create new derived tables that can be used for visualisation, setting up GCP cloud functions in Python to schedule processes and visualise results in Tableau
- Automate social media reports aimed at assessing content performance – building small software in Python to ingest data from APIs, setting up GCP cloud functions in Python to schedule processes and pushing outputs in GSheets / BigQuery
- Use APIs and write small software to retrieve 3rd party data programmatically
- Implement process improvements and code enhancements to help analysts streamline their workflow
- Building visualisation dashboards in DataStudio or Tableau tailored to client needs
- Collaborate across project teams within the department
Who are you?
- Minimum 3+ years' experience in business intelligence, analytics and software development, building data pipelines and small software to ingest data from APIs as well as manipulating and auditing data to create customer insights
- Experience with APIs (particularly Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Sprinklr, Brandwatch APIs) and reports automation
- Advanced knowledge of Python and SQL / BigQuery
- Reporting capabilities, with ability to define KPIs and metrics, and experience delivering insights using Tableau or DataStudio
- Knowledge of cloud technologies such as GCP and AWS is highly appreciated
- Knowledge of digital analytics tools such as Google Analytics or Adobe Analytics
Note From The Talent Team
We appreciate the time taken to apply for the role and your recent interest in Weber Shandwick. We will review all applications and be in touch with those who have been shortlisted to the next stage. Unfortunately, due to the volume of applications we are not able to get back to everyone individually hence, if you haven’t heard from us, on this occasion your application has not been successful and we wish you all the best in your search.
We make our careers website accessible to any and all users. If you need an accommodation to participate in the application process, please contact us at JobAppAccommodation@ipgdxtra.com. This email address is not for general employment inquiries or vendors; rather it is strictly for applicants who require special assistance accessing our employment website. Due to volume, messages sent to this email address that are not related to an accommodation cannot be answered.
Other opportunities at Weber Shandwick
Interested in careers at Weber Shandwick but didn’t see a job listed that is right for you? Click the associated link based on your location to submit an application to our Canada, China, Hong Kong, United States and United Kingdom offices. For other locations, please check back as we continue to add new opportunities.