Senior Data Analyst (6 month FTC)
London, England, United Kingdom
As the communications landscape continues to shift towards increasing reliance on data-led insights, we are now looking for a Senior Data Analyst (6 months FTC) to join our team in order to meet increased demand from our clients. In this role, you will join our London based EMEA Analytics Hub, starting remotely for now.
You will be joining an eclectic bunch of people
In the analytics team, we have diverse backgrounds and expertise, speak many languages and love to bring this variety to the work we deliver.
We channel our positive attitude, critical thinking and analytical mind-sets to solve our client’s problems, provide inputs into strategy and see opportunities not visible without data and insights. Depending on scope and requirements we work together or individually to identify insight from large (using SQL, NLP and/or machine learning) and small data (using research and panels).
What will you be doing?
In this role you will sit at the intersection of our traditional analytics and datascience practice areas. You’ll lay the groundwork and contribute to the day-to-day analytics needs of our clients and, depending on your experience, either deliver work independently or in tandem with a senior member of the team
- Translate specifications to an analytics plan
- Perform business analysis, data mining, data wrangling, cleaning and visual storytelling
- Apply various data analysis techniques and modelling methodologies to address client needs
- Design and/or Implement project specific data processing pipeline
- Determine innovative applications of data sources and build analytics products to streamline workload under senior guidance
- Implement process improvements and code migration enhancements
- Building visualisation dashboards tailored to client needs
- Implementing measurement and evaluation frameworks
- Collaborate across project teams within the department
Who are you?
Aside from keen interest to work in the social, digital and media in general, we are looking for someone with skills and demonstrated experience in the following:
- Quantitative educational background (preferred advanced degree in Statistics, Social Sciences, Economics, Quantitative Marketing)
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in data analysis or business intelligence, manipulating and auditing data to create insight
- Advanced knowledge of MS Excel, Python and SQL / BigQuery
- Experience with data visualisation platforms like Tableau, Power BI, Looker, etc
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Ability to work both independently and within a team
- Experience using digital analytics tools such as Google Analytics or Adobe Analytics
- Experience with cloud technologies such as GCP and AWS
Why Weber Shandwick?
- We provide a fulfilling, collaborative, and friendly place to work in
- You will have opportunities to develop innovative solutions and add value driven, data driven decisions
- You will get to work across different teams, clients and industries offering you a unique insight on how different business work
- We have a culture of sharing best practice across our methodologies and products
Note From The Talent Team
We appreciate the time taken to apply for the role and your recent interest in Weber Shandwick. We will review all applications and be in touch with those who have been shortlisted to the next stage. Unfortunately, due to the volume of applications we are not able to get back to everyone individually hence, if you haven’t heard from us, on this occasion your application has not been successful and we wish you all the best in your search.
We make our careers website accessible to any and all users. If you need an accommodation to participate in the application process, please contact us at JobAppAccommodation@ipgdxtra.com. This email address is not for general employment inquiries or vendors; rather it is strictly for applicants who require special assistance accessing our employment website. Due to volume, messages sent to this email address that are not related to an accommodation cannot be answered.