Senior Project Manager (Analytics)
London, England, United Kingdom
Weber Shandwick are on the hunt for a Senior Project Manager to join our Analytics and Data Science practice. The Senior Project Manager (SPM) will be part of the EMEA Global Intelligence (GI) hub, delivering projects for; Google, YouTube, Nespresso, Unilever, Tinder, Polestar, Novartis, Sanofi, Roche, IBM, Microsoft, Amazon Prime Video, Spotify to name a few.
The SPM will be a key member of the operational team, supporting the senior Analytics team on practice and product commercials. They will be responsible for the optimisation of team staffing structure, ensuring the right skill sets are applied to the work to serve the business requirements and deliverable quality. They will also partner with the account teams to inform and support the management of the financial health of the overall accounts.
The SPM will serve as the primary contact for internal team members, in charge of supporting projects from concept to enabling flawless execution. One of the most important aspects of being a PM is the ability to be the conductor of the project, and be a proactive, solution-oriented, and strategic motivator.
Key responsibilities include but are not limited to:
As a Senior Project Manager, you will be passionate and knowledgeable about everything operational, with strong experience around delivering commercial success.
- Be in charge of the commercial tracking of the practice, including financials and forecasting
- Lead scoping, resource management, project budgets, timelines, SOWs and process efficiencies
- Lead execution of various projects and timelines simultaneously, implementing appropriate processes for the project
- Facilitate approval process across deliverables, departments, vendors and clients
- Ensure resources allocated properly to deliver on time and on budget
- Regularly track scope, budget and timeline, presenting regular status updates and mitigating risks
- Act as the primary contact for internal team members and outside vendors (as required)
You will be a natural problem-solver, confident communicator and someone that works well in a highly collaborative environment, as well as:
- Showing ability to motivate and lead a project team
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to effectively communicate with internal team members across multiple levels, building trust in your abilities to get the job done effectively
- Have advanced understanding of project management methodology, technology and tools, and demonstrate analytical approach to deploying these
- Understand how to manage multiple types of deliverables (digital, social, video, analytics, planning, creative) across industries (B2B, Consumer, Corporate and Health) ideally having worked within the digital industry
Why would you join Weber Shandwick?
- We will provide you with a fulfilling, collaborative, and friendly work environment
- You will get to work across different teams, clients and industries, offering you a unique insight on how different businesses work
- You will be a crucial member of the team, sitting at the heart of the team, and being a commercial support to the senior team
- We have a fantastic culture of driving innovation
- We have a brand-new office that we’re excited to get back to, and when we do, we continue to promote flexible working allowing for a good home-work life balance
We make our careers website accessible to any and all users. If you need an accommodation to participate in the application process, please contact us at JobAppAccommodation@ipgdxtra.com. This email address is not for general employment inquiries or vendors; rather it is strictly for applicants who require special assistance accessing our employment website. Due to volume, messages sent to this email address that are not related to an accommodation cannot be answered.