London, England, United Kingdom
About United Minds
United Minds is a Weber Shandwick consultancy which provides insights, organisational transformation, and business strategy to clients around the world. Our main operational hubs are in New York, San Francisco, Los Angeles, Chicago, London and Stockholm and we are in the process of growing our network in Latin America, Asia and EMEA. We are a diverse team of communicators, researchers, management consultants, and employee engagement experts, committed to solving a wide range of complex challenges that our clients ask us to partner with them on.
In return for everything you can bring, we can offer you an exciting, challenging role in a fast-growing, dynamic consultancy. We have a competitive rewards package and benefits. Our exciting new offices are in the heart of Liverpool Street and we will be moving to a hybrid working model once we return to the office.
As a Junior Consultant (Senior Associate) you will be a member of project teams responsible for helping solve client challenges.
You will support the development of solutions to organisational transformation challenges including culture, change, communications, brand and diversity. You will help to deliver an outstanding client experience and participate in the execution of impactful consulting projects that solve a range of client problems.
You will also participate in practice meetings, training and calls to further cross-network collaboration and learning.
- Working with clients and colleagues to do what is required to deliver a good client experience and positive outcomes on the projects you are assigned to.
- You will support other team members of a project team to develop impactful solutions for clients.
- During projects you will be assigned specific tasks including researching, writing, presentation development, project management and content management, which you will be expected to take responsibility for and to deliver against agreed quality standards and timescales.
- Typically, you will work on several client projects simultaneously so need to be able to manage priorities and deadlines.
- During projects you will also be expected to deliver a great client experience and take responsibility for helping to manage and build these relationships.
- You may be asked to contribute to new business pitches and proposals.
- You may have some expertise in the areas of culture, change, or communications and will be expected to keep developing your knowledge through a combination of formal training, mentoring, networking, coaching and “on the job” development.
Knowledge, skills and experience
- You will have demonstrable business experience, a proportion of which will ideally have been in consulting roles. You are likely to be early in your career and this may be your second role in consulting.
- You will demonstrate the ability to develop consultative skills including project scoping, insight gathering, problem solving, strategy development, influencing, intervention planning and good written and verbal communications.
- You will have experience of, or an interest in, delivering communications tailored to a variety of audiences and across a variety of channels.
- You will be proficient in the use of Office 365.
- You will be good at building relationships with both clients and colleagues.
Key Measures of Success
– Participation in the delivery of outstanding client service and impactful solutions.
– Development of your consulting skills and organisational transformation knowledge
Diversity & Inclusion
United Minds is an Equal Opportunities Employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, and veteran or disability status.
We make our careers website accessible to any and all users. If you need an accommodation to participate in the application process, please contact us at JobAppAccommodation@ipgdxtra.com. This email address is not for general employment inquiries or vendors; rather it is strictly for applicants who require special assistance accessing our employment website. Due to volume, messages sent to this email address that are not related to an accommodation cannot be answered.