London, England, United Kingdom
About United Minds
United Minds is a Weber Shandwick consultancy which provides insights, organisational transformation and business strategy to clients around the world. Our main operational hubs are in New York, San Francisco, Los Angeles, Chicago, London and Stockholm and we are in the process of growing our network in Latin America, Asia and EMEA. We are a diverse team of researchers, management consultants, employee engagement experts committed to solving a wide range of complex challenges that our clients ask us to partner with them on.
As a Consultant you will be a key member of project teams responsible for helping solve client challenges.
You will develop solutions to organisational transformation challenges including culture, change, communications, brand and diversity. You also will be responsible for delivering an outstanding client experience and participating in the execution of impactful consulting projects that solve a range of client problems.
In your role you will also contribute to new business pitches and support other marketing and business development activities. You will participate in practice meetings, training and calls to further cross-network collaboration and learning.
- You will make a contribution to client projects applying your knowledge of organisational transformation to create impactful solutions for clients.
- During projects you will be assigned specific tasks including researching, writing, presentation development, project management and content management which you will be expected to take responsibility for and to deliver against agreed quality standards and timescales.
- You may be asked to take responsibility for delivering smaller projects and scopes of work and for the development of solutions to clients challenges and issues.
- You may be asked to take responsibility be for managing the delivery of less experienced colleagues assigned to work with you on projects.
- Typically you will work on several client projects simultaneously so need to be able to manage priorities and deadlines.
During projects you will also be expected to deliver a great client experience and take responsibility for helping to manage and build these relationships.
- You will be asked to contribute to new business pitches and proposals and for helping develop the strategies, tactics, resource and time plans and budgets these will contain.
- In addition to managing resources assigned to work with you on projects you may also be asked to line manage other members of our team and take responsibility for their pastoral care and career development.
- You will be an have some expertise in the areas of culture, change, communications, brand and diversity and will be expected to keep developing your knowledge through a combination of formal training, mentoring, networking, coaching and “on the job” development.
Knowledge, skills and experience
- You may be early on in your career but will have demonstrable experience within a consulting role across; culture, change and diversity for complex organisations.
- Your experience will include roles participating in organisational transformations including culture, change, communications and diversity in large, complex, multinational organisations.
- You will have basic consultative skills including project scoping, insight gathering, problem solving, strategy development, influencing, intervention planning and good written and verbal communications.
- You will know how to contribute to client assignments and help manage the team, deliverables and budget to the satisfaction of United Minds and the client.
- You will be highly proficient in the use of Office 365.
- You will be good at building relationships with both clients and colleagues.
- Key Measures of Success;
– Delivery of outstanding client service and impactful solutions.
– Establishing a network within United Minds and associated agencies.
– Development of your consulting skills and organisational transformation knowledge
We make our careers website accessible to any and all users. If you need an accommodation to participate in the application process, please contact us at JobAppAccommodation@ipgdxtra.com. This email address is not for general employment inquiries or vendors; rather it is strictly for applicants who require special assistance accessing our employment website. Due to volume, messages sent to this email address that are not related to an accommodation cannot be answered.