Associate, Client Experience
New York, New York, United States
About United Minds
United Minds is a Weber Shandwick management consultancy that specializes in transformation, change management, employee engagement, and internal communications. Leveraging a deep bench of specialists, we work with leading global brands to deliver positive, lasting change by combining data-fueled strategy and creative communications solutions, engaging stakeholders in every part of the process.
We are looking for an Associate to join our team who can provide support to multiple account teams simultaneously. As an Associate, you will manage the flow of work and information to account team, and possess an in-depth understanding of the client's business, industry, as well as our core employee engagement and change management offerings, which touch three key areas: 1) transforming organizations (e.g. shifts in culture, changes in leadership, mergers & acquisitions, rolling out new ways of working etc.); 2) strengthening employer reputation and 3) engaging employees with creativity.
What You Will Be Doing
- Serve as support on multiple client teams by developing materials, managing project trackers and demonstrating an understanding of how to apply to change management principles in fast-paced environment
- Serve as daily client contact on small-to-mid-sized accounts, demonstrating the ability to identify a problem and propose a resolution that is both thoughtful and effective
- Participate regularly in client meetings and presentations with senior guidance
- Manage relationships with in-house and third party design teams and vendors to ensure projects meet client deadlines
- Under senior guidance, develop strategic plans and recommendations tailored to clients’ unique organizational profiles
- Draft key messaging and execute on materials proposed in plans, including, but not limited to leader communications, town hall slide decks, internal creative collateral and internal social communications
- Participate in new business opportunities by helping develop materials for RFPs under the guidance of senior team members
- Contribute to financial process by developing monthly activity reports to accompany invoices, submitting purchase orders, etc.
- Commit to learning about employee engagement and change management and stay apprised of industry trends by researching and sharing content with team members
What We Are Looking For
- Ability to professionally interface with clients
- Demonstrates potential to lead projects
- Shows exceptional judgment when working with team members, client contacts and vendors (i.e. Ability to manage up and down, senses urgency, and balances working autonomously and collaboratively)
- Has a strong commitment and dedication to the agency's success as well as personal career
- Consistently meets (sometimes tight) deadlines
- Emphasizes attention to detail and quality
- Proficient in Microsoft PowerPoint and Excel
- Superior business writing skills, demonstrating creativity and technical expertise
- Experience managing creatives/designers to create a cohesive internal campaign
- Ability to collaborate with senior leaders and work across all levels and practices of the agency
- At least 1-3 years’ related professional experience; experience in employee engagement, organizational culture and/or change management is not a necessity, but is a plus
- Bachelor’s degree or Associate degree in a related field of study
United Minds is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. Weber Shandwick recruits qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, ethnic or national origin, protected veteran status, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status or citizenship status.
We make our careers website accessible to any and all users. If you need an accommodation to participate in the application process, please contact us at JobAppAccommodation@ipgdxtra.com. This email address is not for general employment inquiries or vendors; rather it is strictly for applicants who require special assistance accessing our employment website. Due to volume, messages sent to this email address that are not related to an accommodation cannot be answered.