Toronto, Ontario, Canada
PRIMARY LOCATION: CANADA – ONTARIO – TORONTO
You’re a curious, empathetic strategist and a catalyst of great things. You love making connections and solving problems, and you’re interested in human beings.
We are looking for someone who brings to life insights and ideas with passion, follows their instinct to guide our clients and teams to interesting and real insights, and grounds what they do in human behaviour and evidence.
You’re collaborative and dynamic, and you work equally well with client teams and creative craftspeople. You seek human insights.
If you’re a communications planner / creative strategist / ethnographer / design-thinker that loves to tell stories, we made this posting for you. Come work with some of Canada’s best talent on iconic and beloved brands.
- Make sense of brand, culture, people and business and how they connect to our clients and the people they seek to reach;
- Build strong relationships with clients and through the organization as a trusted strategic guide;
- Bring insights, ideas and solutions to life in new business pitches and client presentations;
- Experiment with approaches to gathering insights and solving problems, stay at the forefront of trends, and direct/conduct research that answers key questions;
- Translate insights into clear and inspiring briefs that spark great work as a partner for our creative and integrated teams;
- Professional Experience: 7-9 years related professional experience
- Experience working with creative teams, writing tight briefs, and leading ideation
- Strong research skills and understanding of qualitative or quantitative research
- Inclusive strategist who understands how to manage bias in their work
- Comfort developing and articulating a point of view
- Detail-oriented, multi-tasker with excellent time-management skills
- Strong written, verbal communication, negotiation and presentation skills
- Facilitation skills are a bonus
About Weber Shandwick
Weber Shandwick is a leading global communications network that delivers next-generation solutions to brands, businesses and organizations in major markets around the world. Led by world-class strategic and creative thinkers and activators, we have won some of the most prestigious awards in the industry. Weber Shandwick was named to Ad Age’s Agency A-List in 2020 and Best Places to Work in 2019. Weber Shandwick was also honored as PRWeek’s Global Agency of the Year in 2015, 2016, 2017 and 2018, and PRovoke’s Global Agency of the Year in 2015, 2017 and 2019. The firm earned 25 Lions at the 2019 Cannes Lions International Festival of Creativity. Data-led, with earned ideas at the core, the agency deploys leading and emerging technologies to inform strategy, develop critical insights and heighten impact across sectors and specialty areas, including brand and B2B marketing, healthcare marketing, change management, employee engagement, corporate reputation, crisis management, data and analytics, technology, public affairs, social impact and financial communications. Weber Shandwick is part of the Interpublic Group (NYSE: IPG).
For more information, visit http://www.webershandwick.ca.
Weber Shandwick is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. Weber Shandwick recruits qualified applicants without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, age, ethnic or national origin, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status or citizenship status.
We make our careers website accessible to any and all users. If you need an accommodation to participate in the application process, please contact us at JobAppAccommodation@ipgdxtra.com. This email address is not for general employment inquiries or vendors; rather it is strictly for applicants who require special assistance accessing our employment website. Due to volume, messages sent to this email address that are not related to an accommodation cannot be answered.