Digital Marketing Manager
Glasgow, Scotland, United Kingdom
We are looking for a motivated, strategic digital marketing consultant to join our growing team in Scotland. The successful applicant will work across our b2b, tech and consumer clients advising on online strategy, to include SEO, PPC, content marketing and digital analytics.
Globally, Weber Shandwick has around 800 digital specialists, who cover everything from build and UX to search video production, animation, design and beyond. Your role will be to expand our digital opportunities within the practice, working closely with these specialists as required. Owing to the wide range of clients and their differing business goals, you will need to display a strategic and business-orientated approach to digital communications, as well as a sound understanding of the commercial aspects of agency life (whether you’re from an agency or not!).
As a Digital Manager, you will be responsible for working with the media, insights and content teams across the agency. You will be the key to guiding client leads and delivering strategic and effective digital activity, as well as driving growth across our agency portfolio.
Day-to-day duties (but not limited to) include:
- Manage and consult on the digital presence of key client accounts
- Develop and implement digital marketing strategy for multiple clients, always ensuring that work is delivered punctually and to a high standard
- Support your senior and junior teams in driving digital growth and delivering exceptional work for current and prospective clients
- Manage and coach junior and senior team members on digital marketing projects, helping to upskill the team where relevant/appropriate
- Work with content and PR teams to ensure content is optimized and functioning fully
- Work with the UK, EMEA and US cross-practice digital teams to share digital best practice
Who are you?
- Demonstrable success in digital communications (either for clients or in house)
- Displays creativity and motivation in developing digital recommendations and solutions, particularly for B2B and tech clients
- A sound understanding of various web technologies to support online campaign execution and digital content creation
- An analytical and data driven approach to work
- Flawless communications and client-handling skills, fluent English, and meticulous attention to detail. Calm under pressure.
- Passionate about motivating teams and delivering award winning social / digital campaigns
- Incredible levels of organisation and a passion for managing multiple
Even better if:
- Knowledge of Content Management systems
- Knowledge of digital optimization and evaluation tools such as Moz, social insights tools, and Adwords
- Solid understanding of PR and earned media
This will be a fully remote start, however, as our offices re-open Weber Shandwick will permanently adopt a hybrid work schedule. This will mean, for most of our teams, 3 days in the office and 2 days remote each week!
Note from the talent team:
We appreciate the time taken to apply for the role and your recent interest in Weber Shandwick. We will review all applications within five working days and be in touch with those who have been shortlisted to the next stage. Unfortunately, down to volume, we are not able to get back to everyone individually so if you have not heard back from us, unfortunately, you have not been successful on this occasion and wish you all the best in your search
We make our careers website accessible to any and all users. If you need an accommodation to participate in the application process, please contact us at JobAppAccommodation@ipgdxtra.com. This email address is not for general employment inquiries or vendors; rather it is strictly for applicants who require special assistance accessing our employment website. Due to volume, messages sent to this email address that are not related to an accommodation cannot be answered.