New York, New York, United States
We are seeking a dynamic and motivated junior corporate communications writer/editor to work with a team of designers, social media managers, and content publishing experts on behalf of our major corporate clients. This person will work with internal team members to execute a comprehensive editorial content strategy from ideation and creation through execution. An ideal candidate will have a passion for telling strategic and creative stories on deadline and be familiar with digital storytelling across earned, owned, and paid media.
- Generate and help produce thought leadership content packages (including — but not limited to — social media editorial calendars, blog articles, video scripts, and more). – Edit and help oversee editorial calendars — both for websites and social channels.
- Edit stories from freelancers and others for publication on the web.
- Produce content in CMS such as WordPress and social media channels such as LinkedIn company pages.
- Manage analytics and reporting on websites and social media channels.
- Contribute story ideas – from pitch to execution – for multiple digital platforms.
- Coordinate with other departments and teammates, such as creative, media buying, social media, and more.
We’re Interested In Talking To Candidates Who Have
- 3-5 years of experience in an editorial capacity at a media outlet, agency or similar
- A creative mind with an instinct for good storytelling
- Experience in day-to-day digital editorial-management
- Experience in travel writing preferred but not essential.
- Familiarity and comfort with WordPress a plus
- The ability to work independently
- Positive, collaborative approach
- A desire to do things differently
- Powerpoint experience preferred
- Familiarity with using WordPress and CMS platforms
- Experience in analytics tools like Google Analytics and Adobe Analytics a plus
- Working knowledge of social media platforms
Weber Shandwick is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. Weber Shandwick recruits qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, ethnic or national origin, protected veteran status, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status or citizenship status.
We make our careers website accessible to any and all users. If you need an accommodation to participate in the application process, please contact us at JobAppAccommodation@ipgdxtra.com. This email address is not for general employment inquiries or vendors; rather it is strictly for applicants who require special assistance accessing our employment website. Due to volume, messages sent to this email address that are not related to an accommodation cannot be answered.