Senior Digital Strategist
London, England, United Kingdom
Who are Flipside?
We believe we’re unique – a regional head office creating industry-leading, world-class work for a genuinely international client list. We enjoy the best of both worlds – a small, closely-knit team supported by a vast global network. We’re recognised for punching far above our weight both in terms of the quality of our output and our contribution to Weber Shandwick’s growth. As we look to expand our team, we’re seeking like-minded believers and achievers that are excited to greet a wealth of fantastic opportunities with energy and enthusiasm.
We're looking for digital strategists with genuine enthusiasm and curiosity for new technology and the consulting skills to advise enterprises on the journey to digital transformation.
You'll be helping established companies come to grips with new technologies and ways of working, so the job is as much about helping our clients recognise what they want and need – and how we can deliver it – as it is keeping them happy and planning projects. This means we're looking for self-starters with an independent streak who can take the initiative in a client relationship to keep projects moving.
We're also looking for good communicators who are as comfortable explaining the logic of a process or the rationale for a strategy, as they are describing new technologies and what they mean for our clients and their customers.
- Interpret written and oral client briefs to prepare proposals and recommendations in response
- Research analysis and interpretation
- Organise and facilitate client discovery workshops and delivery presentation meetings
- Design of digital strategies encompassing the following disciplines:
- Web Development
- Mobile development
- Digital marketing (specifically SEO, Paid Social, Mobile Advertising)
- Digital content
- Related disciplines (User Experience, Creative)
- Organisational process design to support new digital practices and products in the client business
- Agile Project Management experience (incl. Use of PM tools, e.g. Jira, Slack, Skype)
- You're good at untangling complex problems to find simple solutions
- You have experience designing digital strategies and processes
- You have some experience working in, or for, large established companies and in highly-regulated industries (e.g. Healthcare, Pharmaceuticals, Financial Services)
- You're good at diagnosing the root cause of a problem by interpreting lots of different data and information, and recommending both a solution and plan of action
- You're comfortable using quantitative and qualitative insights and information to make strategic recommendations to clients
- You have experience working with senior stakeholders, anticipating their problems and advising them on projects that may represent new territory for their businesses
- You're comfortable working in a fast-paced agency environment and balancing several projects
- You have attention to detail and maintain high standards in the work you deliver
We make our careers website accessible to any and all users. If you need an accommodation to participate in the application process, please contact us at JobAppAccommodation@ipgdxtra.com. This email address is not for general employment inquiries or vendors; rather it is strictly for applicants who require special assistance accessing our employment website. Due to volume, messages sent to this email address that are not related to an accommodation cannot be answered.